• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New UFO build finished up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Meathead

Finally been able to spend some time working on my computer and getting it ready. Wanted to finally post some good pics. I posted a before picture of my old rig which I've been itching to ditch for a while. I was really impressed with the MM case. Everything fit quite nicely and had plenty of room.

I made a kickstand for my gfx card so it has 4 points of contact so I don't have to be so gentle when moving. Used a rigid piece of cardboard covering a coat hanger. Trimmed and taped with 3m electrical tape.

Finally was able to go full shroud on both push/pull my guttin some older yate loons.

Not sure how I feel about the anti-kink coils but they were a PITA so I left them.

I think when I change the water next I will try out UV tubing or something.

Demci filters are pretty nice and got here a bit over a week after requesting custom sizes from south africa.

Going to leave it leak testing overnight but everything seems to be running smoothly.

Attachments

• BigBangBack2School2.jpg
    BigBangBack2School2.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 71
  • BigBangBack2School3.jpg
    BigBangBack2School3.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 68
  • BigBangBack2School4.jpg
    BigBangBack2School4.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 67
  • BigBangBack2School5.jpg
    BigBangBack2School5.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 66
  • BigBangBack2School6.jpg
    BigBangBack2School6.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 69
  • BigBangBack2School8.jpg
    BigBangBack2School8.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 69
  • BigBangBack2School7.jpg
    BigBangBack2School7.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 68
  • BigBangBack2School9.jpg
    BigBangBack2School9.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 64
  • BigBangBack2School1.jpg
    BigBangBack2School1.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 66
Clean and nice on the front, looks horrible at the back:-/

Yea haha the back is covered with a panel so I decided to make everything easy for maintenance/draining. A bit of extra tubing and suspended the hdd's out in the open 6 inches above the psu to make tubing runs as bendless as possible.

Back