• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

-•=» Project: Illuminati Unleashed «=•-

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
got my 2 Alphacool delrin Repack reservoirs in, as well as my 2 Alphacool Acrylic DDC mod tops:

edit: and BTW, thoes 120mm fan > hdd rack adapters are made of powdercoated aluminum

ill_13.jpg

ill_14.jpg

ill_17.jpg

ill_16.jpg

ill_15.jpg

ill_19.jpg

ill_20.jpg

ill_21.jpg

edit #2: i noticed i left my mac formatted floppy box in the picture... ignore that LOL, i bought 4 25-packs of thoes disks for a buck a peice and formatted them myself instead of buying windows formatted floppy disks for 6-7 bucks a pack :sn:

Last edited:
at midnight i got bored, so i busted out my set of drill bits, and in small steps, drilled the meager 1/4" opening in the front barb threads to a full 1/2" in both of the alphacool acrylic DDC covers

plugged the front port with a G1/4 fitting that i cut down:

ill_25.jpg

drilled in from the rear end starting with enlarging the hole from 1/4", to 5/16", then to 3/8", and finally to 1/2":

ill_26.jpg

with each drill bit, i drilled until i hit the back side of the cut-down fitting that i used as a plug to protect the threads from being drilled out with the hole:

ill_27.jpg

before:

ill_22.jpg

after:

ill_23.jpg

Last edited:
Once you bore out the stock hole do you have to re-thread the hole or do you just screw the barb in? BTW, looking nice as always!

i used a G1/4 plug to cover the threads when drilling, and then drilled from the back side of it until the drill hit the plug

looking nice.

I really want a zippo.....And now that im 16 (birthday yesterday)[:D] i can finally buy one :p

looking good though

ps, your camera lens looks a bit dusty :p

So when they say: "Constructed from solid aluminum with O-ring sealed acrylic face" in the product description, they are full of it?

Oh, and nice alarm clock. I have the same one.

Acurax said:
So when they say: "Constructed from solid aluminum with O-ring sealed acrylic face" in the product description, they are full of it?

Oh, and nice alarm clock. I have the same one.

voyeurmods just copied and pasted the same description from the aluminum repack res pages - they make both aluminum and delrin versions of them

and mine are definitely made of delrin ;)

Ah, thank you. So on their site, the Delrin ones are listed as "clear/black, UVBlue/Black" and the aluminum :eek: are listed "Clear/Aluminum, UVBlue/Aluminum."

I'm in love with those PCP&C Silencer PSU's, I'm using one for sure in my next system... 49A on the single 12V rail of the 610...I bet the new 750 has 60A...:drool:

absolutely incredible, sneaky. Wanna loan me some cash or give me your black crackle zippo because i can't find one for the life of me?

:D :D :D

Any plans to make the outlet of the pump bigger than stock? Never new how small they were when compared to a 1/2" hole.

the outlet is impossible to mod without destroying the threads, and the smaller outlet actually increases head pressure

as far as a black crackle zippo goes, I usually get mine off of ebay stores, that sell them for less than retail, and often offer first class shipping for about a dollar :)

the perfect seal barbs from danger den have a larger OD, which will cause turbulence when a hose is put over it, while the high flow ones match the ID of the tubing better, causing less turbulence :)

Back