• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** OCF "March Madness" Folding Contest ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Tbrooks... my apologies, it appears I somehow put a space before Melissa in your Folding ID. I will correct this and you will see all your credit on the next update, you won't lose anything. :)

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Hopefully this is the only ID I somehow screwed up.

Thank you very much. I would also like to say thanks for all the effort you are putting it to this project.

thanks H, i was just wondering what exactly a eue was and how i knew if i did one... :) thanks.

i have 1 client running 10-15 point WU's (once i get my farm up it will be more :D)

Um, what's an EUE?

*Edit - +1 to Zanson's comment

**Edit - Nvm I think I get it, please correct me if I'm wrong, low number of steps equals an eue? More entries for quicker WU's and less real processing power.

Last edited:
Stats Update!

Check out the Top Post LINK'D HERE.
:beer:

Other Stats

Total Points generated by contest participants to date: 8,387,077

Total WUs generated by contest participants to date: 12,406

thfoldon.gif

I don't think my points are being updated...

It shows "David_N -- 68534.00 -- 63.00 "

However, EOC shows differently...

Just a heads up in case other people are experiencing problems.

On another note, please donate my WU entries to somebody at random or remove me from the contest to increase everyone's chances of winning. I'm unable to fold for an undetermined amount of time, so it would be unfair for me to win this if I can't put it to good use. Good luck to everyone, and thanks for everyone involved in this for doing such a great job running it. It's attracted a lot of new members and sparked a few old ones to return :beer:

gonna check it's name again

If after you check your 2nd machine and you do in fact have the name & team number entered correctly PM harlam directly so we can get this fixed asap.

David... your points and WUs are right on target. Add up your numbers for the last two weeks (3.16 & 3.23), based on EOC, and you'll see an exact match to what I posted today.

How about we do this... I'll keep you in the race and if you happen to win we'll just draw again.... *OR* would you like to donate the Q6600 to the BAR program?

I don't think my points are being updated...

It shows "David_N -- 68534.00 -- 63.00 "

However, EOC shows differently...

Just a heads up in case other people are experiencing problems.

On another note, please donate my WU entries to somebody at random or remove me from the contest to increase everyone's chances of winning. I'm unable to fold for an undetermined amount of time, so it would be unfair for me to win this if I can't put it to good use. Good luck to everyone, and thanks for everyone involved in this for doing such a great job running it. It's attracted a lot of new members and sparked a few old ones to return :beer:

well thier both named HDCHOPPER ? so here's some ss of the one not showing up

btw do both machines need to have the same password??

HD- I think you may be confused with Folding ID and your computer log on user name. Neither the network name of your machines nor the user name of your account have anything to do with what is reported to Stanford as your Folding ID. It's all configured in the client itself.

Run the following command: FAH504-Console -configonly

When the config routine asks for your user name enter HDCHOPPER and team 32.

Here's a look at how I would setup a 5.04 client for my usage. I hope this will help you get straightened out. :thup:

504_Client_Setup.jpg

Just keep checking in ludeboy... there will be future contests. ;)

Hey Harlam, is there anyway you can post the results so you can import them into excell with each one as a column? (or if you do it in excell tally up the total points folded by participants during this project?...which is what I'm trying to do!)

You mean this

Other Stats

Total Points generated by contest participants to date: 8,387,077

Total WUs generated by contest participants to date: 12,406

H post's total numbers with each update he does.

Back