• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*** OCF "March Madness" Folding Contest ***

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Quick on the trigger there cuda... ;)

Here's a link to the post... so you know what to look for. They're easy to spot. Maybe I should post this info in the Top Post as well?

http://www.ocforums.com/showpost.php?p=5553599&postcount=265

btw- I'm going to wait till tomorrow to run another update... hopefully by then everyone's stats will be "caught up" on Stanford's end. :)

@ajrettke- I can export it to whatever you want... xls, csv, fixed width, and probably some other junk I'm not aware of. :D I'd rather not hand any other numbers out, besides what I post here, until the contest is over. But when it's over I'll be glad to supply you with the final numbers in whatever format I can easily provide.

Last edited:
Hey Harlam, is there anyway you can post the results so you can import them into excell with each one as a column? (or if you do it in excell tally up the total points folded by participants during this project?...which is what I'm trying to do!)

Just copy and paste it into excel, then click "Data --> Text to Columns"
Choose "Delimited" and check "Space" as a delimeter. That will seperate them into separate columns for you.

Stats Update!

Check out the Top Post LINK'D HERE.
:beer:

Other Stats

Total Points generated by contest participants to date: 11,113,611

Total WUs generated by contest participants to date: 15,884

thfoldon.gif

Bump'er... week-and-a-half left folks... don't want this to get lost.

Let's make a big push to the end! :beer:

If I could push harder I would :) I wish I had more firepower at my disposal here at college but it just isn't happening. I hope to heat my apartment with only computers... somehow it seems very worth it.

Bump... update tomorrow folks. Just over a week from completion.

Thanks to all who have participated and made this contest a success!!! :beer:

Stats Update!

Check out the Top Post LINK'D HERE.
:beer:

Other Stats

Total Points generated by contest participants to date: 14,363,787

Total WUs generated by contest participants to date: 20,361

thfoldon.gif

- Contest duration: Sunday, March 16th @ 12:00am CDT through Saturday, April 12th @ 11:59pm CDT. ;)

bump... last update tonight!

Contest Ends: Saturday, April 12th @ 11:59pm CDT

Back