• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official BF2 clan of OCF! [OCG]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Gonna grab a game on the server now and test out my new FIOS connection :cool: .

where is the server located? i only have dsl (768-1.5), but working on my new system soon :) ....wondering if my ping would be decent at all.

Good deal, I'm getting a 75 ping and 132fps from Los Angeles. I think the data center where I lease the dedicated server had one of the techies smack the firewall/server into submission because the game is running smooth as silk now.

67.43.1.1 port 16567 (default port)

I'm checking out some remote admin software now as well. I don't understand why the server info is blank on map load as I put the correct info inside the /settings/serversettings.con file. Haveta' investigate.

We can also change the server to a 32 player if it starts acting up, but like I mentioned above, all looks good right now.

Anyone wanna play some in the server later tonight? Say starting around 8-9 EST? I don't know if I can, but if I can, it would be fun.

Dracknem said:
Anyone wanna play some in the server later tonight? Say starting around 8-9 EST? I don't know if I can, but if I can, it would be fun.

ya i can play then :)

I'll be there. 5PM PST, I can monitor the server remotely, including the player list, so join up and I'll be there.

cool, looks like we can get a few people. Do we have any admin commands working so that we could admin-change map?

To get a little more attention to the server, the info of it should be put in a new thread, to be immediatly stickied and closed.

All discussion should remain here but the server info should be available to more people.

*edit*

what are those times in GMT???//???/?//?SLASH

Sjaak said:
Not if i am supposed to be attending class in a state that actually allows me to absorb the piles of information sent at me there.

Actually, they say you absorb information the best right before you fall asleep. So if you go to class, then immedately fall asleep, you'll have a leg up on the other students. lol

Back