• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official BF2 clan of OCF! [OCG]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dracknem said:
Actually, they say you absorb information the best right before you fall asleep. So if you go to class, then immedately fall asleep, you'll have a leg up on the other students. lol

If only i could convince the teacher of that..lol!

I'm guessing your in he UK area. If so give me a few and I'll talk to some people about maybe doing a UK BF2 Clana s well. I know a member was thinking about getting BF2.

If your in the UK and interested in the clan, make a post saying you are in the UK, I'd like a head count.

If you guys are up for a game tonight, I'm in. I might suck because I just got this Razer Plamsa mouse today that I bought on ebay so I need to get used to it for a bit. :-/

Still room for one more? I just got the game last week, but played bf1942 quite a bit and the pubs are too easy. anyway, here's my info

1. BF2 name- imso.kswaid (imso is my DOD clan, but we never got around to making it BF2 as well)
2. Kit most often used- Assault / Anti-tank
3. Land or air vehicle best at- transport heli
4. Position in best land or air vehicle(i.e, gunner, pilot, etc.)- gunner
5. Average playing time- whenever I get time between classes and homework (say 1hr a day)
6. Best way to be contacted- pm or email: [email protected]

1. BF2 name-agentkevin007
2. Kit most often used-special forces
3. Land or air vehicle best at-helicopter/ attack helicopter
4. Position in best land or air vehicle(i.e, gunner, pilot, etc.)-pilot
5. Average playing time-1 hour a day
6. Best way to be contacted-aim or pm

If someone could tell me how the hell to get better framerates, I would be very very happy. I have 2gb, my ultra, and a stock clocked 2800+ (1.8ghz) and I have changed many settings to no avail. I at most get about 40fps, but average at 20-25. Textures are at medium, and most other detail settings.

Back