• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC 3DMark2001SE Team Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WaTTz @ 3DM01 - 36687

Im getting closer and closer ...

I need to figure out how to run the benches in a certain order, cause right now Im just letting the bench run on its own ... :shrug:

Hehe...still looks awesome for the clocks. I can post a screenie but that's all. ORB isn't accepting ANY submissions for 01. :( Even tried my Dothan rig...seems to be a common problem. A mod at FM says he thinks its routine maintenance but didn't sound to sure...I sure as hell hope they didn't kill off 01. :-/ I would've loved to sneak a 69,999 right by till release. :p Just a refresher, then, for those who haven't seen. These clocks are actually slower than max 24/7 stable, way too relaxed. Prommy on CPU, stock cooling on GPU's. Was a quick run and basically the first thing I did as you could imagine. :D 80 might be in the crosshairs with what I've got with DI on the CPU and chilled GPUs.

3dmark2001.JPG

nice boost in score :thup:...... are you using all the various tweaks and also running the tests in optimum order?

lol...it'll be short work with a decent proc. I didn't have my heart in it much seeing as the ORB didn't accept submissions. The X6800's are really where the action's at. I'll be the first to admit, it was the processor that made that score, not me.

HousERaT said:
nice boost in score :thup:...... are you using all the various tweaks and also running the tests in optimum order?

Thanks mate,
I read the link you posted in post 42 and Im doing it in that order with my last run and some of the tweaks the only thing is when running the last one 5 to 10 times it didnt help, but I'll keep working on it, just want to get 12 more points sooooooooo bad.

I could just cry,
Under Compare URL, it say's "This project can not be published due to detected CPU speed variation" Well duh its called overclocking !!

Attachments

• 24254 3d mark.PNG
    24254 3d mark.PNG
    49.3 KB · Views: 97
Back