• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official Aquamark 3 Team Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
New Score 92.5k whoo =) I know one of these times my x800 is just gonna blow up

280x10 1:1 2.5-3-3-5 1.6v
card clocked @ 579/579

Last edited:
New score:
AquaMark3%20best.bmp

Pentium D 945 @ 4410Mhz (1.5V)
7900GT @ 700/920Mhz (1.5V GPU) (2.3VMem)
OCZ Platinum @ 867Mhz (2.3V) 5-5-5-15
The rest of the specs are in sig.

Last edited:
Console, i don't see your shot.

and why is everyone forgetting to put in their specs? cmon, we need to know CPU clocks, Video clocks, at least indicate if it is your sig speeds or what.

as it stands, it makes it really hard to know what i am looking at. just seeing a score really tells me nothing.

:D

sean4231 said:
Not bad for a 7600GT:)

]

how did you get your fps so high,i have a evga 7600GT and i want to make it as fast as yours i only get>>
aquamark.jpg
comp specs
CPU:AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ AM2
Motherboard:ASUS M2N32-SLI
HD:Seagate Barracuda 400GB
RAM: OCZ Gold PC2-5400 2GB
videocard:EVGA 7600GT KO PCI-E

hUMANbEATbOX said:
Console, i don't see your shot.

and why is everyone forgetting to put in their specs? cmon, we need to know CPU clocks, Video clocks, at least indicate if it is your sig speeds or what.

as it stands, it makes it really hard to know what i am looking at. just seeing a score really tells me nothing.

:D
I dont always post ss because it is a big pain since i dont habe the net on that box only @ work so i have to transfer the ss's to my digi cam them take that to work and tranfser it off

nezzy_dawg said:
how did you get your fps so high,i have a evga 7600GT and i want to make it as fast as yours i only get>>
aquamark.jpg
comp specs
CPU:AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ AM2
Motherboard:ASUS M2N32-SLI
HD:Seagate Barracuda 400GB
RAM: OCZ Gold PC2-5400 2GB
videocard:EVGA 7600GT KO PCI-E

Overclocking =) makes things go faster .

hUMANbEATbOX said:
i'm trying to catch you... :D what video card was that with?

7800GTX and this was awhillllllllllllllle back.

I think at that time I had one of the fastest stock GTX around. It was one of those Leadtek special edition ones that used same hs/fan that they use now on 7900GTX. It clocked like crazy!

Reddragon look at my score your no longer in the top 10. Well as soon as it's updated anyway. :confused:

nezzy dawg: You will dramatically increase your score if your overclock. I'll be prepared to edit your score :D.

Nice run bignick, took the #10 spot from Dragon :D. Will we be seeing some competition?

bignick said:
Reddragon look at my score your no longer in the top 10. Well as soon as it's updated anyway. :confused:
i forgot about that.... :(

looks like my only way in to the top10 is to buy my way in with a new videocard. i don't think this x800pro will get me there. :(

nice score tho bignick. ;)

Thanks, but no competition from me for a while, this board is done. I have a P5B-Deluxe on the way and I will have some new scores.... Before I throw in a allendale :attn:

I haven't decided if i'm going to skip Conroe/Allendale or wait for Kentsfield? Unfortunately the 945 will be there for a while. I'm looking for 4.6-4.8Ghz benchable with my P5B-Deluxe.

here is my AM3 score .

newbetam3qb2.jpg

I know it is not all that but it does the job well . :beer:

Updated...

Last edited:
Back