• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC Aquamark 3 Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn i guess am3 is acting up again cause the orb is still down... Just stopping in to say you have been doing a great job with this Sucka :)

ps... hopefully i will be getting my new rig sometime early next week. Can't wait to start benching again!

112FPS
OEM 6800GT SLi 435/1350; FX 55@3380Mhz

Attachments

• Aquamark_68GTSLi_FX55_112FPS.JPG
    Aquamark_68GTSLi_FX55_112FPS.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 604
speed bump said:
Stang awesome to see you around again. Unfortunetly ARC is no more. SO its down to just Futuremark for 3d benchies. :cry:

Like its never coming back? I hate 3dmark, the scores ALWAYS get screwed up every time I run it. :bang head

inkfx said:
Like its never coming back? I hate 3dmark, the scores ALWAYS get screwed up every time I run it. :bang head
It's not coming back. We may get something new but AM3 as we know it is gone. It doesn't look like we're gonna get anything new either..... :-/

Man that is a shame aquamark went under. I really liked that benchmark so much because it was a very quick well to tell if your OC is helping and what not. Oh well hopefully something better will come out.

I really liked aquamark too. I guess ill just have to play around with 3dmark even though I could never really get it to work. Maybe ill try screwing with it tonight. Sad to see Aquamark go.

There is no reason this thread, or any updates here should stop. But ATM a format for screenies hasnt been worked out yet. After we work that out ( Sucka and I ) we should be back in buisiness.

waddupmm; super PI is updated at least once a week, and was done this mourning. Although i have no control over that thread. I do know it stays up to date.

Last edited:
ya, he seems to have checked in a few times today but B4 that it was a few days :(

hope all is ok with him...probly just burnt out...i hope (hurricane and all)

EDIT:

well, since this is still going...ill just take the #1 X800 spot ;)

sig rig @
CPU: 12x 295
GPU: 672 / 642

107986aqua1zq.jpg

Last edited:
Hope to get the scores updated soon. I think I moved up a spot or two in my last run which was a while back. (when the site was still up)

anyone know if Sucka is even bothering with this thread any more? I've got some new stuff and I'll be benching like crazy......

Sucka hasn't been on since mid/late september i think (last i checked anyways). Really hope everythign is cool with him./

stang8118 said:
Sucka hasn't been on since mid/late september i think (last i checked anyways). Really hope everythign is cool with him./
Last I heard he was deep in classes..... don't know if it's any more than that.

I'll take the #1 6800 tonight. My goal is 92K with a 6800nu :)

EDIT: couldn't do more than 90K :(
aquamarkdothan.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back