• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC Aquamark 3 Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
koontz946 said:
http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=1900615697

new best for me... would have got me in top10 before that SLi guy got in there....

time to see what else i can squeeze out of "The Little System That Could"

:p

I went ahead and added your score but you must change the thread title as outlined in the first post to stay listed on the team here.

Great score BTW, just gotta keep squeezing.

On my laptop:

59,671 aquamarks

8394 marks for gfx

10315 marks for cpu

----------

I was unable to get a link. It wasn't working for me. :/ But those are the scores. I ran it with no OC besides my pin mod.

Last edited:
jack222 said:
On my laptop:

59,671 aquamarks

8394 marks for gfx

----------

I was unable to get a link. It wasn't working for me. :/ But those are the scores. I ran it with no OC besides my pin mod.

10315 marks for cpu
wow, that's a pretty heavy laptop...... great score.

Yea. back when i had my 6800GT with a 3.2 intel s478, i got a bit less i think. My cpu scores really high.

@ sucka - i did change it as per the 1st post in the thread, but i put it at the end... ill clean it up now

@ XReaLm - no mine isnt unlocked; i was going to try, but since its PCI-e and i dont have a floppy i wont bother

new guy

hello i am new to this forum found you guys the other day and read these posts and thought i would drop in and join the fun i would of scored alot higher but the weather where i live is to hot so i cant run my highest overclock but i got it tweaked here and there and still run cool on air
i cant wait for the winter lol. here is my score for aquamark

http://arc.aquamark3.com/arc/arc_view.php?run=1296655239

9800pro 128 oc'd to 432core/391mem
amd 939 3700 oc'd to 2.63ghz
2 gig sticks of supper telent ram
1 36gig raptor hard drive

bazx said:
yep me too

Glad it isn't just me ;)

I had this problem yesterday when i went to update. Not the first time their site has gone down, but ussually it's only for a short period of time. Guess we'll just wait this one out.

if you bench w/o an internet connection or while the server is down, just go into documents and settings>[user name]>my documents>aquamark3>[benchmark date / time]>submitresults.html

AquamarkScoreRender: 7161
AquamarkScoreSimulation: 7292
AquamarkScore: 48025

6200 @ 8x1 @ 612/742, 2400MHz on CPU, FAH running
Drivers 77.77
We'll see if 50k is in range...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back