• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC Aquamark 3 Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spion, why can't you break 60,000? You should be tearing me up with that system. (edit)Ok. just looked at that one mere time and I might have you just by a little on the cpu but your gfx should be a hell of alot higher than what you have it at now. Try using the Xtream G's 76.10's or the 77.62's. When I switched to those drivers I could get like 20 extra MHz on the core and about 20 more on the memory stable.

Last edited:
I haven't run mine that recently, but I think there might be something wrong in my Aquamark scoring. When I OC, it seems artificially low still. Like for 3DMark05 my stock score is 8900, and my OC score is 9860, but for Aquamark3 my stock score is 79k and my OC score is 80k. I run my 6800gts at [410/1100] when I OC compared to [350/1000] stock. Any idea why this is happening? I'll have both up and tagged soon here for viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back