• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official OC Aquamark 3 Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
inkfx said:
Its been down so long. I wonder what the problem could be. Maybe a new site or something? Or even a new version of aquamark?

Not sure but if you hear anything let me know.

well just got 83,000+ with my x800 pro but i can post the scores online cause there down so i got a screenie and put my name on it if that helps.

no matter how high i clock my card the score never changes. That test was at 640/590
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf.jpg

untitled232.jpg

untitled636.jpg

Last edited:
@ chris64 - looks like im going to have to try and beat you! i dont know how much more room i have on either my CPU or GPU though... i might have found the limits of aircooling for my system and your score beats it by about 84pts i think

chris64 said:
well just got 83,000+ with my x800 pro but i can post the scores online cause there down so i got a screenie and put my name on it if that helps.

no matter how high i clock my card the score never changes. That test was at 640/590
asdfasdfasdfasdfasdf.jpg

untitled232.jpg

untitled636.jpg

are the A64 tweaker setting correct as i read that you are at

2T
timmings 4.5-7-7-15

i saw that too... the score in my sig is with (i think) 10MHz slower on the CPU and i beat you by ~900pts there

perhaps he had to jack up his timings to be stable at 2.79GHz?

Thats a bug in A64tweaker. It happens with certain versions, and can normaly be fixed by starting CPUz First then a64 tweaker.

yes im at 2.5-4-4-6 1t with a 166 divider. Does anybody know any specific aquamark tweaks?

Last edited:
Ya im not even close to being done, you can expect some much higher scores from me in the next week hopefully..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back