• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official Aquamark 3 Team Scores

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hows this for a GPU score?

cant beat Gautam, but im thinking some D-Ice (on the CPU) might do the trick (next week or so)

aqua220400vu5.jpg

EDIT:

not quite the bump i was hoping for (1400 total pts) going from AIR to Phase/TEC :-/

pict0301zz5.jpg

pict0303yf7.jpg

PS
just dibbed on Epox4life's GPU Mousepot might not work on these cards (with the MEM sinks on) but it might come in handy some day ;)

Last edited:
X850's in crossfire with core 2 duo E6400

Attachments

• Clipboard0.jpg
    Clipboard0.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,595
Last edited:
E6600 @ 4ghz + 7900GS stock cooling.

aquamark3.gif

Hey guys I seem to be having a little problem with AM3. Ever since I upgraded to this Conroe rig this bench doesnt seem to work for me. When I run it, the bench feels like its in fast forward. Then once it is completed, AM3 closes and I get some type of error. Id like to update my scores from my former s754 A64 rig, heh.

Doh! I completely forgot about that little fix. Well here is my score...

am31041062450mhzlx7.jpg

am3ssuq2.jpg

This was just a quick run I did and I just so happen to be sitting at these speeds. I plan to do some more benching and clocking to pick up some more points.

Whats the temp limit on these x1900XTX? Mine heats up quite a bit during the 'scanning for artifacts' test. The hottest I've seen it get was ~77c.

Last edited:
Well here is the latest score. This was done running at 2.7Ghz and at the video clocks from my previous post.
am31077402700mhzpp8.jpg

Im going to try to get some 2.8Ghz+ benches but my temps are fairly high so I'm not sure if its going to be very stable. (crappy stock cooling :()

HeatM1ser2k4 said:
I didnt see the 7900 class, and am ashamed to see that most 7800 card beat my score...but here she goes...

7900GT
Non-SLi

LOL...now I have scores in about half the classes of video cards :)

I topped this score of 99,358 with this score of 105,590!

EDIT:

Just beat my last score again, this time witha score of 106,332

Last edited:
Back