• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Official Overclockers Forum Newegg Support

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No international shipping :(

Though it might not seem such great prices after paying for shipping with adequate packaging, insurance, tax, and tracking etc.

No international shipping :(

Though it might not seem such great prices after paying for shipping with adequate packaging, insurance, tax, and tracking etc.

Since Newegg just started newegg.ca, maybe you can write to them and urge them to open up newegg.co.uk.

x509

Newegg *yuck*. Shipping half my things from the NJ warehouse and the other from California. Thanks newegg since half the **** will arrive in pennsylvania in 1 day and the other in 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Newegg *yuck*. Shipping half my things from the NJ warehouse and the other from California. Thanks newegg since half the **** will arrive in pennsylvania in 1 day and the other in 4

Really? You do realize that warehouses of any company are not all carbon copies of one another with the exact same inventory in each, right?

Really? You do realize that warehouses of any company are not all carbon copies of one another with the exact same inventory in each, right?

Whats the point of having 2 warehouses on either coast that don't carry the same product's?

Whats the point of having 2 warehouses on either coast that don't carry the same product's?

Where are the products coming from? It may be cheaper to ship into one warehouse and keep it there until it is sold, then ship it out to the customer, rather than ship everything to one warehouse. It may be cheaper to have multiple smaller warehouses than one massive one, for many reasons, including real estate prices, inventory control (a lot quicker to verify inventory counts in small facilities than massive ones), security costs, liability costs, etc. Maybe most customers on either coast order a general set of products that is kept in the closer warehouse more often than they order products that are in the far warehouse. There are lots of reasons.

Since Newegg just started newegg.ca, maybe you can write to them and urge them to open up newegg.co.uk.

x509

Hmm, might well do that.

I would guess a logistical reason, maybe even something that helps keep costs down. Four days isn't long anyway.

I agree with Hey Zeus. It's a bummer when you know part of your order is going to be sitting on your desk while you wait for the rest to arrive. Not a big deal, but nonetheless when I'm feeling anxious to get my hands on the new gear I'd hate for my order to be split. Same thing could happen anywhere, it's the nature of a company with big logistical demands.

I agree with Hey Zeus. It's a bummer when you know part of your order is going to be sitting on your desk while you wait for the rest to arrive. Not a big deal, but nonetheless when I'm feeling anxious to get my hands on the new gear I'd hate for my order to be split. Same thing could happen anywhere, it's the nature of a company with big logistical demands.

Exactly Imog. I'm just disappointed thats all. I still love the egg but i want my damn parts in one shipment and not from across the country. I don't even have my Clarkdale yet so it's not THAT big of a deal. I just like things now and if i knew that most of the items were coming from Cali i would have used upgraded shipping.

Now im kicking myself for not using rush processing. Both of my orders are still in the "Charged" status and if the stuff doesn't ship from California by tomorrow i wont get them till next monday.

Coming from New Jersey :

Stacker 830 Case
8 Case fans
Gateway 24" Monitor

Coming from California :

EVGA P55 FTW
G. Skill DDR 2000 Memory
2 X 9600GT's
OCZ Fatal1ty PSU
2 X WD 500GB Blacks

It'd probably get to Cleveland faster - if it still hasn't been processed, you could just update the shipping and I'll let you know how the gear is. ;)

It'd probably get to Cleveland faster - if it still hasn't been processed, you could just update the shipping and I'll let you know how the gear is. ;)

Haha. I'm waiting for a newegg customer service rep as we speak. Whats your address? ;)

One can avoid this by paying for the guaranteed shipping...yeah, I know its a silly workaround but.....never bothered me when I ordered and didnt pay for quicker shipping as I expect this from newegg. Aint no thang. :cool:

One can avoid this by paying for the guaranteed shipping...yeah, I know its a silly workaround but.....never bothered me when I ordered and didnt pay for quicker shipping as I expect this from newegg. Aint no thang. :cool:

It's my fault for not going with the rush processing and i accept that but ****. My order cannot be changed now because its in the charged status so i'm just going to ***** and moan about it like alittle girl.

You needed to get a 2-3 day guaranteed shipping on your items. Rush processing, AFAIK, only helps them process the order and get it to shipping in a more timely manner. The shipping method is still the same with rush processing.

You needed to get a 2-3 day guaranteed shipping on your items. Rush processing, AFAIK, only helps them process the order and get it to shipping in a more timely manner. The shipping method is still the same with rush processing.

I selected UPS 3 day for shipping. Doesn't help much if they're not being processed tho :)

........................It wasnt mentioned until now that was the difference. Though it is a monday and Im sure I likely missed something in your post....oh well. :)

Last edited:

Lots of reasons, but don't forget the BIG PICTURE. The Egg has great prices, huge inventory and great customer service. :welcome: Compare that with my local Fry's Electronics, or Best Buy.

If you wanted something sooner, you should have ordered it sooner, OR paid for overnight FedEx delivery. :)

His point (that I missed too) was that the processing took longer... so regardless of the shipping method, 'egg didnt process the order from the Cali warehouse as fast as the other one...(at least I think I understand now!! haha!).

Back