• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: OptPrime Rev. 2.00 "By the books" - Update 11.01.04

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Daewood said:
man that kicks @%%!!!

it is so sweet, i cant beleive how it turned out...but as for the pics i would take one of the right side with the etching from straight on all lit up that would be better than the one that you currently have.

did I NOT say that Prime ?!?!

show the etching maaaan! quit beeing stingy! :temper:

yeah for sure... i wont be sending him these pix... I am going to have to have it set up with a black background and stuff so you can see my ghetto as workstation setup and so i can show off the etching some more...

Just to put some context here... i met the one that is -Superman playing sof2 in cal... well we soon found out that we have the same last name... which is wierd.... and well we have been talking trash constantly since then... and as you can see by his avatar he is retarded. o_0

<--- Made him good at SOF2 at that, he wouldnt buy me a 6800. He told me to get a job, actually probly the best thing to happen to me , hahah. Omg. I owe him like a thanks or something dont I ? :bang head

I know hes related to me to, its scary .

But back to that case !!! Whats the back panel loook like, do some more transformers grills on the back side !

well it would look t4mr dawg but i dont want to restrict airflow... overclocking is the first and primary concern and looks is second. so I prob wont do too much back there.

And speedj yeah I really wanted to do the hole idea up front... but i could not find anyone with a drill press to save my life. So this really was my only option unless i wanted to ship it out.

To those of you that just got here... there is an update on the previous page

I just started reading up on monitor painting... that big white crt is really cramping my style... i think it needs some blackening. any one have any tips for masking the front screen or for just monitor painting in general?

Last edited:
Optimus Prime said:
To those of you that just got here... there is an update on the previous page

I just started reading up on monitor painting... that big white crt is really cramping my style... i think it needs some blackening. any one have any tips for masking the front screen or for just monitor painting in general?
More like starting at #113, Not all of us run with the forums in less then 50 Replies a page or whatever setting that is.

J :cool:

sorry for the lack of updates latley... i had to go the doctor today and have an alluminum sliver removed from my eye. ;) < so now i look like that... It sucked I was even wearing eye protection for the entire time i cut the case... but figures the last thing i cut puts metal in my eye. oh well feeling better now. I have a lengthy paper due monday so i am gonna finish that and then get on to modding some more next week.

Also I will post a link to my newest project, Project: B4S1L1SK (A total system Antec Aria mod)

Budget on this one will be high as well. ive got an a64 system lined up for it and a 6800gt. getting the cooling down should be interesting. hehe

Ya know I'm glad the Transformers are still around and all , but if they want to put out cartoons I wish they would go OLD SCHOOL . Maybe all the original guys with new graphics . And before anyone says it , G1 and Energon/RID/whatever , not the same . lol .
Now ......... Lets see some more updates . :D:D

I love the side panel! :D Very good, clean work Optimus! Sorry to hear about your eye! :eek: (Done that a few times.)

Optimus Prime said:
Alright so there is the intro to the project. This one will mostly be super simple. MY DISCLAIMER: THERE IS A VERY GOOD CHANCE THAT I WILL NOT BE DOING NE THING GROUND BREAKING WITH THIS MOD. I JUST GOT LOOT FOR NEW COMPONENTS AND SINCE THIS PLACE IS SUCH A FREEKING GHOST TOWN LATLEY I FIGURED THAT I WOULD JOIN VIO1 :thup: IN TRYING TO KEEP IT GOING.

I just looked, threads from the beginning of the last month on the first page! AH! I need to get another case to mod! :eek: Haven't done anything special lately, but my previous discontinued project is almost finished.

Back