• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Red/blue bicolor LEDs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crazy Jayhawk

I posted a topic about this some time ago, but I can't find it.

I've seen bicolor LEDs with red and blue lights instead of the normal red and green. Where do I find these LEDs? Thanks.

Koopa_Fett

I'm not totally sure, but I think I've seen them at Radio Shack. They might've been red/green. I'll check today.

ToledoSteel

No, the Shack doesn't have them. I remember seeing them, maybe it was some obscure online electronics store.

TheGhengisKhan

BANNED TROLL -Per Silversinksam
yes, it's the same as the red/green ones that I've used before
if you notice, one of the 2 outside leads is shorter than the other, if you're using several of these, remember which leg is which color, cause it'll be the same on all the LED's

FireMogle

I remember looking for switches with these leds in the tips of them, but when I found them they turned out to be like 15 a peice.

WyrmMaster

I'm a little teapot Senior
you could just use a red LED and a blue LED, put them together with the ground pins in the middle... Although those arent to expensive, so its not really necessary.