• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sudden Northwood Death Syndrome (S.N.D.S.)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
micamica1217 said:

note: all numbers are not the best score I got....they are just what ever I took a picture of, or recorded at the time.

133x4x2=1064 3299/3297 ( this is a few points low(think 5))
150x3x2=900 3154/3155
154x3x2=924 3236/3234
158x3x2=948 3332/3330:eek:
160x3x2=960 3292/3292:confused:

now if the numbers above make sense to you, please explain this to me like I'm a dummy.

mica

hipro5,

can you please read the numbers again and tell me about how the numbers are correct.

look at 158fsb then 160fsb....please explain again how the numbers look good to you.

also please explain how intel DDR scores are correct yet amd DDR scores are lower at the same FSB yet they too are correct.

if sisoft benchs the cpu as well as the bandwith in memory bandwith test then how can we use it to test are bandwith scores corectly.

if amd at 166fsb is geting scores representing 2.7gb/s how is intel at 166fsb getting scores representing 4.2gb/s?????

btw...I just woke up, so if I didn't realy make any sense I'm sorry.

mica

jdmcnudgent said:
hey dude, i have the same case, cept it has a fan blow hole in the window. you can see it here, and let me know if you wanna trade straight up.:cool:

badass, why do you want to trade? Is that a Chieftech case?

SoL said:

badass, why do you want to trade? Is that a Chieftech case?
yes its a cheiftec, and i havent even used it yet, i jsut got it on thursday, and have my stuff in it, but i am waiting on my block and my fan. i just dont really care for the hole in the plexi, and it is real nice, but i am using water. if you would be willing and want to trade straight up, you ship, i ship, ill do it, it has the fan that came with it too.:D

jdmcnudgent said:
yes its a cheiftec, and i havent even used it yet, i jsut got it on thursday, and have my stuff in it, but i am waiting on my block and my fan. i just dont really care for the hole in the plexi, and it is real nice, but i am using water. if you would be willing and want to trade straight up, you ship, i ship, ill do it, it has the fan that came with it too.:D

Lets make it easier, we swap just the side panel so we dont have to disasemble everything.

micamica1217 said:

hipro5,

can you please read the numbers again and tell me about how the numbers are correct.

look at 158fsb then 160fsb....please explain again how the numbers look good to you.

also please explain how intel DDR scores are correct yet amd DDR scores are lower at the same FSB yet they too are correct.

if sisoft benchs the cpu as well as the bandwith in memory bandwith test then how can we use it to test are bandwith scores corectly.

if amd at 166fsb is geting scores representing 2.7gb/s how is intel at 166fsb getting scores representing 4.2gb/s?????

btw...I just woke up, so if I didn't realy make any sense I'm sorry.

mica

You have to bench like the shot I post to see what happens and not to "innvolve" the CPU....This bench is for AMD's too.....;)

I've been running my 1.6A at 2.73Ghz(170FSB) at about 1.72v for two months, and havn't had a problem.

micamica1217 said:

there is almost no diffrence in temps with the maze3 vs maze2...that I know of.

and I'll be using SSS's UV glowing mix in my rig. it shoud look nice glowing through my tygon and clear maze3.

the uv light and windowed door came yesterday.:D

pics will follow the install.

mica
did you get the acrilic top or the copper top???:D

jdmcnudgent said:
did you get the acrilic top or the copper top???:D

I got the acrilic top so you can see the UV "glow" from sss uv mix.

would you belive that the ehime pump out going hole did not have threads to place the threaded adaptor in the out going hole of the pump.

I had to turn the adaptor backwards and super glue it to the pump.

hay 3 hours and no leaks from the pump.

also, the post office put a slip in my box instead of ringing my bell and giveing me the mix that SSS sent me.
that ba$tard.....now I have to refill this damed thing again tomorrow.

pics will follow.

mica

micamica1217 said:

I got the acrilic top so you can see the UV "glow" from sss uv mix.

would you belive that the ehime pump out going hole did not have threads to place the threaded adaptor in the out going hole of the pump.

I had to turn the adaptor backwards and super glue it to the pump.

hay 3 hours and no leaks from the pump.

also, the post office put a slip in my box instead of ringing my bell and giveing me the mix that SSS sent me.
that ba$tard.....now I have to refill this damed thing again tomorrow.

pics will follow.

mica
kool, cant wait to see. i got mine set up yesterday, and its nice. i hope you dont have a problem with the acrilic top, i have heard they leak.:(

I've had the acrylic top for about 3 months with no problems. The only thing is, the Dye-lite won'glow through the top.

jd,

you are not going to belive this.....

after filling it up with SSS uv mix, and fully primeing the system, the pump went dead on me.:mad:

it sure looks nice sitting on my carpet, yet I wish it worked.

I had to pull every thing out again just to put my HSF back on.:mad:

first the memory, now this.....boy, I had to realy had to lauph about this.:p

anyway, a new pump should be here on tuesday.

wish me luck.

mica

maybe 9-11 was a bad day to do this?

micamica1217 said:
jd,

you are not going to belive this.....

after filling it up with SSS uv mix, and fully primeing the system, the pump went dead on me.:mad:

it sure looks nice sitting on my carpet, yet I wish it worked.

I had to pull every thing out again just to put my HSF back on.:mad:

first the memory, now this.....boy, I had to realy had to lauph about this.:p

anyway, a new pump should be here on tuesday.

wish me luck.

mica

maybe 9-11 was a bad day to do this?
thats chitty bro.:(

Back