• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sudden Northwood Death Syndrome (S.N.D.S.)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
jd,

I'm also going to tape up all my wires...but first I'm going to paint the tape with uv paint.

everything now is so sloppy.

mica

PS get the cam...and post some pics. I'll bet your rigs are so clean inside.

micamica1217 said:
jd,

I'm also going to tape up all my wires...but first I'm going to paint the tape with uv paint.

everything now is so sloppy.

mica

PS get the cam...and post some pics. I'll bet your rigs are so clean inside.
sorry bud, the last tiem i saw my digi was when i took this pic.:( it disappeared from my house.:(

jdmcnudgent said:
sorry bud, the last tiem i saw my digi was when i took this pic.:( it disappeared from my house.:(

this sound like a job for BATBOY and girlblunder......

mica

jdmcnudgent said:
currently that is my neighbor, and good friend.:D the one you saw before that is me.:D

realy??.....you almost look like kirk hamet from mettalica.
look'n good jd.

mica

Now let us put "the things at their place"....as we say here in Greece....
About Sisoft Sandra scores.....The scores are OK....S-Sandra gives you exact scores either with DDR or with RDram....The difference you see at different fsb and memory timings is because S-Sandra does a "synthetic" bench....S-Sandra bench not only your memory but your CPU as well....That's the reason that AMD's have less memory bandwidth than Intel ones....Intel CPU's are in higher frequencies than AMD's and the S-Sandra just bench this frequency too....not only ram!.....So if you run your CPU at higher frequency with lower divider at RDram you got more bandwidth than running your CPU at lower frequency with maximum timming at RDram.....:D
So don't worry about this....It's true....:D
The higher you get your CPU the better the scores will be.....

Last edited:
This guy is "grazy" man.....I sent him an e-mail because I'm interesting about Prometeia case(li) and he made it all by him shelf .......:eek: ....Isn't he perfect or what???:D

I do not believe that he shells it ..... He is a "Meraclees"(a guy who LOVES what he is doing) as we say here in Greece!!!:D :beer:

Back