• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

the reconfermation begins

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well then. i do have an mx 420 pci card i could use,but that makes the GPU block rather pointless. oh well, i'll live...its only temp.

that reminds me...i have yet to choose a WB. what are some ones i should keep a lookout for in the classifieds? i need it cheap as possible and 1/2"

i could just go without, but i'm thinking that if i want my computer as quiet as possible the GPU temps gotta get out of the airflow.

Como said:
well then. i do have an mx 420 pci card i could use,but that makes the GPU block rather pointless. oh well, i'll live...its only temp.

that reminds me...i have yet to choose a WB. what are some ones i should keep a lookout for in the classifieds? i need it cheap as possible and 1/2"

i could just go without, but i'm thinking that if i want my computer as quiet as possible the GPU temps gotta get out of the airflow.
The DD Maze4 is rather popular...

popular, yes....but not cheap, its over $40 new...i'm looking for more of a $20 and under kinda block :)

Back