• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I actually ran into the same problem with UHD early on. It's likely that CyberLink didn't necessarily require an Intel iGPU, but an Intel CPU - specifically Kaby Lake or newer. There are security extensions built in that are used for UHD DRM decoding.

It's a feature!
Has the feature been removed?
I do not recall having that setting in the bios of the EVGA x299 Dark. Kaby lake is more recent than socket 2066?

Last edited:
DJI Mini 2 Drone Ready to Fly. Got some great features!

20220422_170939_1.jpg 20220422_171148_2.jpg 20220422_171303_2.jpg
Post magically merged:

New OS Drive for the Crosshair VIII Formula PCIe 4.0
samsungpcie4.jpg
Post magically merged:

LG TV
Gotta say the picture quality is a huge upgrade from my vizio standard LED
Smart Apps are a huge improvement, came along way since the day

LGOLED.jpg

Last edited:
Has the feature been removed?
I do not recall having that setting in the bios of the EVGA x299 Dark. Kaby lake is more recent than socket 2066?
Sorry I've been on mobile recently and thought you were on AMD going on your sig.

No, you're right. S2066 is newer than kaby lake...

My old Vizio and the New LG Television, Living in a larger Maine City, tv antenna combo regardless no over the air channels found>
Wouldnt have guessed.
20220422_180946_1.jpg
Post magically merged:

2nd pair of Nvidia Vision 3d Active Glasses. Gonna try the OLED Gsync IR Combo with 3080 and 3d movie disc.
3d_glasses.jpg Wish me luck and ill let ya know!
Update: 3D Vision is no longer supported by default in Geforce Drivers. Go figure!

Last edited:
It does quite well for some titles at 1440 as well, but most hard-core games like Cyberpunk will require a drop in settings. Not a bad card at all for an SFF build.

Last edited:
Sadly, I think mATX is @ the beginning of its way out.

ATX has been around since 1996. I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever evolve past it.

With monster single GPU cards and the death of SLI, and most other things integrated into the mainboard or USB, where do we go from here? I like ITX, but they're hard to cool when you go for a high wattage setup. mATX doesn't get the love it should, and neither does DTX.

Got me a new-ish card. Yeah yeah, it ain't no brand spankin' new card like I really wanted, but it's better than my 1070. The 11gb will help and I can enjoy my gaming again.

I'll be able to play the waiting game while saving more coins. By this summer I might be able to actually get a brand spankin' new card and maybe a new chip :)

5.jpg

Back