Tune in to Overclockers Live! right now for some overclocking with dry ice (DICE). Here’s the low-down:
- Mobo: Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955BE
- RAM: Mushkin Redlines (996750) 2x2GB 2000MHz 8-8-7
- GPU: ATI X300 (” She’s good enough to feed the monitor so I can see what I’m doing.”)
- Cooling: Koolance V2 pot + dry ice on the CPU
- Focus: CPUz Max, SuperPi1M, SuperPi32M, WPrime 32M, WPrime 1024M, PiFast
- Click here to watch on Overclockers Live!
- Date & Time: NOW – October 15, 2011 3:20pm
- Benching will wind down whenever the DICE runs out, but he currently has about 15lbs left, so there’s a good few hours of hardware torturing to go!
Hope you can stop by root him on!
–Jeremy Vaughan (hokiealumnus)