• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*56K No* Phenom II X6 DICE Run

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, this thread got nuts.

Great frosty pic and results! Can't watch the video now, will have to check it out later. I see this was one of your first threads here; way to start out with a bang. :welcome: to OCF!!

Oh, and...

Ni!

Haha thanks dude! Well I've always been a part of the overclocking community in general, just not on this forum! I figured it was a good way to start a new forum as well.

I think the benching team's antics leaked into this thread.

Hahahah absolutely. I don't mind, I've had a few good chuckles.
I definitely like a benching team with a sense of humour.

Anyone here from Canada?

Haha thanks dude! Well I've always been a part of the overclocking community in general, just not on this forum! I figured it was a good way to start a new forum as well.

Hahahah absolutely. I don't mind, I've had a few good chuckles.
I definitely like a benching team with a sense of humour.

Anyone here from Canada?

COOl But

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?:comp:

Oh I am not part of the benching team ,but i still bench my piece of crap ..lol

COOl But

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?:comp:

Oh I am not part of the benching team ,but i still bench my piece of crap ..lol

So join the team! Just click the link in my sig!

Like he said. Even when I started I had a crappy setup. It's all about learning on something to begin with, then when you're ready to get more serious with benching you'll have some experience.:thup:

You'll like it here! We have a lot of fun, and a lot of cool people.
We'd like to have you.

Could use someone that knows more about AMD OCing under extreme than me. I'll be doing first time LN2 with the 1090T by next week.

You'll like it here! We have a lot of fun, and a lot of cool people.
We'd like to have you.

Definite +1 on what Bobn said. We even have a secret party coming up. ;)

Sooo tempting :cool:

Could use someone that knows more about AMD OCing under extreme than me. I'll be doing first time LN2 with the 1090T by next week.

I've seen you on the HWbot boards.

With the resources and hardware, I'd be able to rip some amazing speeds/scores.

Back