• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Ryzen 2600 Benchmark Spotted

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If i3 8100 had as cheap motherboards as Ryzen then it would be about the same but new APU can also run some games at reasonable performance while i3 not really. Both ( i3 8100 vs 2200G APU ) have 4 cores and not so much different performance for a typical user so H series motherboards may help in sales of lower i3, especially for office work. Higher i3 have no point as for not much more can get i5.
Still the best selling Ryzens are 6 cores and I guess that gamers are waiting for them more than for new 8 cores.

Wow, I can't believe the leaks this time around. Watched a YT vid earlier today of someone putting the 2700X through the paces today with AIDA, CB tests etc... The vid is gone now but AMD has gotten sloppy this time. Now I see why things were so messed up at launch. They can't trust anyone so everything was last minute.

Back