• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cant see the bios and windows load screen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All i can say to you when i posted the Gigabyte board i did check out ASUS,ASROCK,MSI, ETC! But from what i saw the board i picked seem to be the one for your CPU. The simple reason for that was its good board it uses standard ram @ 1600 works well with it. It was said it was easy to OC and simple to work with! But as the OP it still your choice as to what you want and what you decide to do. AJ.

so you say gigabyte you should choose?

Hey txus Buddy leave with you, but you got to say nothing wrong with the Mobo i selected my friend! Bye AJ.

Hey txus Buddy leave with you, but you got to say nothing wrong with the Mobo i selected my friend! Bye AJ.

I did not say that mobo was a bad choice. 990FX is better than 970. But, if we're on a budget, the 970 is the way to go. I don't think OP is gonna freeze silicon any time soon, and everyone can use a little coin.

Well all i can say now we have gone full circle so to speak, and got know where! The post of the Gigabyte board i said is the only one, since i feel your totally confused with it all. I feel for you, as so many different ideas caranir over just one Mobo. But also i understand it is very important to pick the right one, so of luck to you. AJ. :blah: :thup:

Well all i can say now we have gone full circle so to speak, and got know where! The post of the Gigabyte board i said is the only one, since i feel your totally confused with it all. I feel for you, as so many different ideas caranir over just one Mobo. But also i understand it is very important to pick the right one, so of luck to you. AJ. :blah: :thup:

thanks bro im trying to get f/p one and i need to be so sure before buy that one :)

All i can say at this point is go back to my Newegg post watch the video and read the comments as a rough guide. Then step back think and make a decision, try not to think about the money at this stage. Think more towards what you want from this Board and how long you want it to last. Without Having to up grade too soon, to give you a basic idea i want 5 years out of my board. Before i wish to up grade again the board and CPU etc. AJ. :)

All i can say at this point is go back to my Newegg post watch the video and read the comments as a rough guide. Then step back think and make a decision, try not to think about the money at this stage. Think more towards what you want from this Board and how long you want it to last. Without Having to up grade too soon, to give you a basic idea i want 5 years out of my board. Before i wish to up grade again the board and CPU etc. AJ. :)

so i choose the msi 970A-G46:)

so i choose the msi 970A-G46:)

I am going to just blunt about your board choice. I have hung in the AMD CPU forum section where 100s of 100s of newbies have come into that section saying they want to overclock. Over the last 3 weeks there have been about 3 users coming with MSI boards and suddenly mobos without any 'user-base' have appeared. We have no clue what is in those motherboard's bioses. What options seem missing on the cheap boards.

There are FAR BETTER choices if you are going to buy and 'then' begin to ask how to overclock your system.

This is a good motherboard with plenty of user history. >> Asus M5A99X EVO AMD 990X Socket AM3 2133MHz DDR3 PCI Express 2.0.

I am going to just blunt about your board choice. I have hung in the AMD CPU forum section where 100s of 100s of newbies have come into that section saying they want to overclock. Over the last 3 weeks there have been about 3 users coming with MSI boards and suddenly mobos without any 'user-base' have appeared. We have no clue what is in those motherboard's bioses. What options seem missing on the cheap boards.

There are FAR BETTER choices if you are going to buy and 'then' begin to ask how to overclock your system.

This is a good motherboard with plenty of user history. >> Asus M5A99X EVO AMD 990X Socket AM3 2133MHz DDR3 PCI Express 2.0.

but lots of says if you dont use double graphic cards there is nothing between 990 and 970 this is not right?
thats why i stopped to search 990s

There's no difference for you if you're not going CFX, you're right.

But please don't go MSi, I don't trust that brand.

thats so confusing :) lots of people here in turkey suggest msi or asrock

i think im going choose my old motherboard brand again ASUS M5A97

Back