• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cant see the bios and windows load screen

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OK fine just trying to find something which he could buy in Turkey, as the OP said it is limited on Mobo's. There is a ASROCK 970 as well but the Diff in price is $20 a small amount to pay between the 2 boards. Regards all AJ.

thats so confusing :) lots of people here in turkey suggest msi or asrock

i think im going choose my old motherboard brand again ASUS M5A97

That is a good solid board for 1090T processor. Many many of them sold. Many in use here in the forum. A goodly number of people have experience with that M5A97 motherboard, if you should have trouble.

I do not trust MSI or Biostar. Too many have had issues. Asrock is okay but if it came to either an Asus or an Asrock mobo, IMO, I would buy the Asus everything else equal.

One of the reasons it is not confusing to many of us is that some of us spend hours everyday in these forums helping others. WE see the problems. We develop our understanding of what we see people have problems with and seeing as many as we do, we learn what to steer away from in an "overclocking" forum. That is it really.

If one was n0t ever going to overclock and was just going to install the cpu and boot up and run the board as is...well maybe one could get by with a board less well built.

EDIT:
This is an overclocking forum and most of our suggestions are based on what we see when overclocking boards. Our suggestions are based on boards that do overclock. That is why we steer clear of some brands/types.
END EDIT.

Last edited:
That is a good solid board for 1090T processor. Many many of them sold. Many in use here in the forum. A goodly number of people have experience with that M5A97 motherboard, if you should have trouble.

I do not trust MSI or Biostar. Too many have had issues. Asrock is okay but if it came to either an Asus or an Asrock mobo, IMO, I would buy the Asus everything else equal.

One of the reasons it is not confusing to many of us is that some of us spend hours everyday in these forums helping others. WE see the problems. We develop our understanding of what we see people have problems with and seeing as many as we do, we learn what to steer away from in an "overclocking" forum. That is it really.

If one was n0t ever going to overclock and was just going to install the cpu and boot up and run the board as is...well maybe one could get by with a board less well built.

EDIT:
This is an overclocking forum and most of our suggestions are based on what we see when overclocking boards. Our suggestions are based on boards that do overclock. That is why we steer clear of some brands/types.
END EDIT.

i got so many help here im so grateful. and one last question should i get evo ? i dont mind overclock advantage but the other differences

should i get evo ?

The EVO has extra features that may not be needed. Look close and decide if you need the extra features. I always try to buy as much board as I can so I don't have to wish I had extras at a later date. But that depends on monies. Get what you really need and can afford is what I suggest.

Back