• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats Team!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sir-Epix

Just wanted to give a shout out to the whole team for all of the hard work. We are now 5th in the world for RAC! Can we get to 4th....how long till we are 8th in the world for total credit? It is up to us as a team to answer these questions...keep pouring it on!

On a side note I am thinking about ordering an upgrade to celebrate....(okay okay and bump me up on the team standings list).

Have one on me....:beer:

I know I haven't Contributed much to the total yet but WooHoo!

I might have another Cruncher up and running in a few days to add to the powaaaa....

5th RAC in the World! Great work to everybody!
bigparty.gif

It takes all of us to make this a winning Team. Did you know the 3.0 GHz Pent 4's rack up 10k+ RAC? 5000+'s and 5600+'s together are about the same as are E6600's. That's 5% of our RAC right there. It's not any one person that makes this team work. ;)
http://boincstats.com/stats/host_cpu_stats.php?pr=sah&teamid=30199&st=0&or=6

BTW - Stats'NStones has us over-taking Team Starfire in Cobblestones in 52 days and BOINCStats gives us 48 days. Figure a little extra on top of that so by August at the latest we should be in 8th Place ...! :beer:

Last edited:
5th RAC in the World! Great work to everybody!
bigparty.gif

It takes all of us to make this a winning Team. Did you know the 3.0 GHz Pent 4's rack up 10k+ RAC? 5000+'s and 5600+'s together are about the same as are E6600's. That's 5% of our RAC right there. It's not any one person that makes this team work. ;)
http://boincstats.com/stats/host_cpu_stats.php?pr=sah&teamid=30199&st=0&or=6

QUOTE]

Kinda...The website does not count CPUs on the team that are hidden (such as mine). I couldn't find my X2 on the list nor was the RAC right for some of the T processors as I know my personal RAC was higher than the total processor RAC.

That's possible - though there is a 4050e on the list (716 RAC) and several Intel's like yours. :shrug: The point doesn't change, though - the four processors I listed generate 30k RAC, which is about 5% of our total. If your observation is correct it would just add to that total, not take away from it ...

I am so glad that we took the number 5 spot and it looks like we are pulling away from them now. I would like to see us get number 4 but it seems we are going to have to get some help to make it there.

It seems I have both of my boxes ticking pretty good now but I can only add maybe another 2K RACs with them at most.

Maybe we can have a membership drive to get some help on the team to take number 4?

Next week I am going to update my cuda box to version 2.2 that should help out a little. I finaly got it stable and am scared to touch it right now.

One thing I did was to bring an old cruncher back to life was by adding a GTX 260 OC2 to a Pent D X box. Not a bad investment ($200) to bring an old sleeping giant back to life. It went from about 500 RAC's to about 4k in RAC's.

Any sugestions on getting some help in taking the number 4 spot?

i am trying to bring 4 more pc/s to the charge. having trouble with it.

p3/600 384mb
p3800eb 512mb
c2d 3.26 4gb 7600gt
c2d 3.20 4gb gf256

dont know yet. i thought seti could run on a 486 with a math co processor and still make a w/u a month. so a p3 should manage ok?

Back