• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Electronics and Basic circuitry Help needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BlueBall

I am looking for helpful links and how-to-guides. I am just starting out ... so-to-speak ...

I am familiar with OHMs law and a few basics. I consider my soldering skills to be good. I have a quality FLUKE multimeter and lots of patience.

If you have any Favorite Links you'd like to share with me ... I can assure you I'll read all of them.

I am looking for material on power supplies + regulation ... resistors ... capacitors .. Zeners .. relays .. diodes ... and pretty much everything else that applies to small electronics repair or creation.

Thanks in advance .... your fellow OverMoDder

Check out my Project: OverMOD ... in my signature below ... Dry Ice ... custom waterblocks ... dead video cards ... TONS-O-PICS!

Simplest I can find offhand is a easy LED calculator

http://metku.net/index.html?sect=view&n=1&path=mods/ledcalc/index_eng#parallel

Ironically I just read a huge list of electrical help sites and now cant remember where to find them, now im gonna be up all night trying to find the links :D

I also happen to like my Fundamentals of Electric Circuits book, but that doesnt help you.

Side note, I think I got side tracked for about 30-45 minutes scrolling through both your mods. Nice work.

Roofles said:
Simplest I can find offhand is a easy LED calculator

http://metku.net/index.html?sect=view&n=1&path=mods/ledcalc/index_eng#parallel

Ironically I just read a huge list of electrical help sites and now cant remember where to find them, now im gonna be up all night trying to find the links :D

I also happen to like my Fundamentals of Electric Circuits book, but that doesnt help you.

Side note, I think I got side tracked for about 30-45 minutes scrolling through both your mods. Nice work.

Excellent link ... I'm doing a ton of LED work and this little calculator is awesome ... thanks

Back