• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First complete build- Loop included

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Saying we don't understand why it says "Android" on there when we believe it to be a Windows Widget. To clear things up, is that a Windows Widget from your Windows desktop?

Yes it is a windows Gadget- on the desk top. But you can also download the app on your phone and set up a server plug-in and see from your android phone. I love it.

Nice looking setup and water cooling kit.

I would though ask if you game since that GPU won't handle well for gaming in surround. To put it into perspective, if I go in full settings in surround (5760x1080) on my single 780 classified, I will only get around 25-30 FPS in BF4.

Well you could always get another one to add some more juice but which exact GPU is that so you won't run into Vram issues if you do actually game. If you don't game than just skip this post. lol

I just ran COD- I was averaging at 100 fps- When i would zoom in with a scope it would drop to 50- and that was with no tearing. Very happy with the GPU

Back