• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fishy lan 3.1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, I asked them if they wanted to take ONE PICTURE before we left, but they all refused; otherwise, I would have attached a picture.

Other than that, it was fun. The place got hot from the computers, especially on Sunday. Saturday we drank the keg all day long. Diehard woke me up at 7:15am on Saturday morning with coffee and donuts for everyone, which was great. Then I moved onto the keg around 8am, and we kicked the keg by 1am that night between only a few of us, lol.

I sat next to Fishy, who has anger issues with his computer! He hooked up his intel system and it wouldn't boot, so I heard him cursing and flipping out. Then he took the fans he had on the computer and threw them (kinda reminds me of me on a bad OCing day).

Anyways, we played some CS: Source, and then more of UT2004. I never played UT before, but it was fun. I ended up being the only air cooling guy, so Diehard called me "Air Cool" the whole time I was there, and you know what? Now I'm going to get water cooling! I just don't know how soon... probably in a month or so.

I'm air cooled, after water cooling previous systems. The Zalman's working fine.

I also used to OC, but don't bother anymore. At stock I get 5600 3d2005 marks. That's fine for me. :D

I was thinking about putting Gatorade in the reservoir. They say Gatorade is 30% more thirst quenching, so maybe my future W/C setup will like it.

It was a good time,,we had fun,disagreements,smoke from systems,and games,,As well as a hottie called sara making a presence for attention from us guys..

Fisheys future wife ..( Or mine ! )

Sara would have loved to be a part of our "LAN Party." We all could have linked to her, lol.

Well, they were probably scared that I would have used Photoshop... who knows, hehe.

Back