• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fishy lan 3.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Pinky said:
Nebulous/Dino said he was going to join me. What are the sleeping conditions? I'll probably bring my air matress and sleeping bag (like usual).

Sorry, only the floor this time. Heck all I have is a mattress. The rest of my bed has yet to be moved in.

We have a couch, the question is when it gets here. Im going to try and get it before hand, its a pull out. So, sleep 2 if you want.

Krieger said:
My plan looks like this, drive down saturday morning, and drive back late saturday night. Sunday(Easter) I have to go do the family thing... So I'm a definate in so far as Saturday is concerned.

No free Coffee and Donuts on sunday morning this time guys...

Well, thats when most of the gamming takes place. Ive been practicing in UT, so look out.

Well I'm here in the Long beach airport waiting to come back to New York. I'll update the attendees tommorow. I really need sleep. I was supposed to be in vegas 1 night. Wednesday, I left Saturday evening.

Unfortunately you'll have to take me off the list of possibles.
Easter weekend will definately be too busy for me to even attempt <sigh>
I still have yet to get myself to an actual LAN with more than 3 players, eventually I hope we can get one going close by that I can attend :)

SolidxSnake said:
man, i wish i had lanners/gamers near my area... im just too young...

im a 17-year-old stuck in a 13-year-old body :(

Heh, I remember when I thought that too.

Don't worry, you're still 13. :)

Oh, and @ Fignuts

Welcome to the forums!!!

-Sam

I'm not going to attend this time (a first for me I believe). Dino hadn't realized it was Easter weekend and he had/has plans, and I just need to put some priorities in my life - gaming and driving over 6 hours round trip to do it isn't one of them. ;)

Pinky said:
I'm not going to attend this time (a first for me I believe). Dino hadn't realized it was Easter weekend and he had/has plans, and I just need to put some priorities in my life - gaming and driving over 6 hours round trip to do it isn't one of them. ;)

:/

Maybe you and Diehrd could car pool. Hes comming from RaChaCha. Not sure if Albany is en route, but I think it is.

You and Nebulous will be missed, Pinky, but don't worry- we will attribute all manner of unspeakable things to you both if you aren't there. :D

snvpa- quit your whining. ;) :D

Better rest up man- I've been practicing new ways to get fragged in UT too. ;)

Sorry to hear of all those who can't make it. :(

{PMS}fishy said:
:/

Maybe you and Diehrd could car pool. Hes comming from RaChaCha. Not sure if Albany is en route, but I think it is.

Not just the ride. It's the entire weekend spent between packing, driving, unpacking, repacking, then driving and unpacking some more...

As I told Doug in private, times have changed and so have I. There are other things in my life that require my time. Part of me will miss hanging out, but the other half will be just as happy getting something else accomplished.

look out behind you...

Don't worry Pinky. We'll just all set up player profiles in all the games with your name and let them die a few thousand times. It will be just like if you were really here.

:D

-Blackstar

Blackstar said:
Don't worry Pinky. We'll just all set up player profiles in all the games with your name and let them die a few thousand times. It will be just like if you were really here.

:D

-Blackstar

:p

{PMS}fishy said:
Stuff better equal TSX. We be glad to have you. Feel free to play a few rounds on my machine, or just drop by for a beer.
Right on. I might have the A-spec suspension in by then.

{PMS}fishy said:
You can do better than that. How about some Tein?
Thought about it but the TEIN FLEX coilovers are notoriously rough and I don't want that. It's still got to retain a modicum of luxury. They do have the sweet sweet EDFC though, so I could dial in damper settings from the cabin electronically.

If not the A-specs then I'll probably get a set of Eibach Prokit springs and some Koni dampers. Should drop by about 1.5" F and 1.0" R.

Man, I'll miss not riding in your new car Ryland. What type of stereo you got in there? (remember I'm the music buff -- put a $3,000 stereo in a Pinto and I'm fine :D )

...and it can take you places too!

yeah, we know Pinky. Prolly have an .mp3 player in your pillow, and a Bose Wave Radio in the kitchen. I don't even want to think about what's in your bathroom. (shudder)

hey i've got a question. i've got a ton of extra stuff lying around, as i'm sure most of you guys do. should we bring our extra stuff and try and buy/sell/trade it?

off the top of my head i have:
m-3400, m-2600, nf7-s, ocz 600w, 2x256 bh5, 2x256 tccd, maze4-1, swiftec tec block, meanwell s320-12, cascade, silverprop HL, iwaki md-15r, mag3...

Back