• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fishy lan 3.1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
{PMS}fishy said:
I think he is busy digging a grave in his backyard for that heat exchanger.

For anyone that hasn't seen it, the thing is huge.

Yep, I've seen it, and all i can say is WOW! :drool:

New York! Sheesh. I need to find one closer to home.....then I can longer be the mod no one has ever met. :rolleyes:

cw823 said:
New York! Sheesh. I need to find one closer to home.....then I can longer be the mod no one has ever met. :rolleyes:

This one is in Boston.

I bet you could get plane tickets for pretty cheap, if you really wanted to come.

We did have a member fly in from NOVA. So, Ohio isn't that far.

SNVPA hows about an update.

Doug should be commings, and John said he would be there.

Im going to PM PDT and a few others, see if they can make it too.

I'm there. :)

I have been absent from the forums due to foot recovery, getting the house ready for warm weather, rebuilding some computers and getting back to work....Been busy. ;)

Fishy: how are you gonna carry a keg on the bike?? :D
That is fine by me as long as you don't get skunk beer.....make it something decent, willya?

I'll get in touch with Blackstar and see if he is up for this one.

My 2 LAN rigs are both good to go with Gentoo but I only have a few games installed:
UT2K4 and Doom3.

I will not be putting CS on as I really don't care to go to the supermarket when gaming.........

What other games are intended this time?

And to post up the first Official Notice:
LAN @ rogerdugans is scheduled for the end of August, exact dates will be posted within a week or so. (I'll start my own thread and quit threadjacking this one when I nail the date down. ;))

Well, you guys pcik the games, Ill try anything.

I don't think anything new has come out thats worth trying.

I guess we should try and get a Doom3 server up and going, one that lets in more than 4 people.

{PMS}fishy said:
I guess we should try and get a Doom3 server up and going, one that lets in more than 4 people.

I think I have that all set although I have not yet verified that it works right with more than four players.

I will have all the links and such for reference when it's time. ;)

Fishy, that 1 kill is just luck... you guys were giving me a run for my money last time. I'll have to see if my Doom3 is still installed... hmm.

Dugans, Good to hear from you.

rogerdugans said:
I think I have that all set although I have not yet verified that it works right with more than four players.

I will have all the links and such for reference when it's time. ;)

Mini-Lan at Dugans this weekend :p lol... j/k.

Last edited:
Krieger said:
Fishy, that 1 kill is just luck... you guys were giving me a run for my money last time. I'll have to see if my Doom3 is still installed... hmm.

Dugans, Good to hear from you.

Mini-Lan at Dugans this weekend :p lol... j/k.

Not a bad idea: you could all help me dig my hole too. :D ;)
(Not really ready yet. Need more copper.)

I have set the dates for August, thread is HERE

I need to figure out what my schedule is this weekend, sisters wedding and I am in it. But I could be up for a few hours of frags... It may PO a few people but whats life without strife... gonads and strife... gonads and strife...

BTW the stompah has landed.

lol... Let me know if you want me to swing by I've dug a few holes in my time
I think I have found the copper I need so it looks like Digging Time will be NEXT weekend.
Any locals feel like stopping by and digging for a while will be welcomed and given food and drinks. ;)

stompah: we'll see if we can work something out between phone and PMs, eh?

[/end threadjack]

Argh, I'll probably be gone for this one. If I can shoot down there for a day I'll let you know though.

Back