• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fishy lan 3.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think it should be okay, we have enough hardware here to replace everything I've killed so far. The problem is that the dfi board is Pci-x I have no clue if the vid card works so hopefully all will be well. I'm waking pete up in 4 minutes to go to cambridge and get a new board. Luckily microcenter has the DFI in stock, at least accordign to their website. So I should be up and running early this afternoon. If U do have a spare socket A board that would be a good thing to bring as who the hell knows if I killed the v card too.

haha, this just wouldnt be right with out a bunch of problems :temper:. i am going to be very late but i will be there. scratch fignuts off the list. my dad is going nuts so he cant go and he just told me to move out :rolleyes:. im gonna haul *** the whole way there so baring no exploding tires i should be there before 130-200.

CrystalMethod said:
Yes! pics!!!

Tom mentioned somethng about scantily clad asian computer assembly girls.

:D

You are not that far from us. Come down in June or August.

How is the lan going where is the web cam? oops nevermind I misread and believed about the scantily clad asian girls;) Who is getting their butt kicked?

Kendan said:
How is the lan going where is the web cam? oops nevermind I misread and believed about the scantily clad asian girls;) Who is getting their butt kicked?

Sorry no web cam,

Im getting schooled in UT by Krieger, but not doing too bad in CS:S. Id say rogerdugans is just getting whooped on in general. Hope he doesn't see this.....

SO guys how did the torture testing go last night? I'm sorry I missed it, but I have that whole family thing today. And to top it off... My aparment's shower has no hot water... Frigging craptacular....

Pete's card didn;t do as well as we were hoping for last night but it was fun. We might give it another shot this morning if I feel like getting the pelts and stuff put on it. On the plus side I did manage to get on the front page with my 9800 getting a score of 28656 so thats pretty cool. I'll toss the compare link up as soon as I publish it.

Bah, sorry I didn't make it down there guys. Family stuff interceded, and I wasn't able to finagle the Prommy into my trunk by myself anyway. I'll see you this summer though.

Nebulous said:
Ok we want pix NOW!

I have a few pics but there is a little bit of a delay-
my mother had a car accident on the way home from Easter dinner with my sister and while she is mostly ok (sore and bruised) she totaled her car.

I will see if I can get the pics up within the next few days.

rogerdugans said:
I have a few pics but there is a little bit of a delay-
my mother had a car accident on the way home from Easter dinner with my sister and while she is mostly ok (sore and bruised) she totaled her car.

I will see if I can get the pics up within the next few days.

what happened???

will that pic of me wearing a red sox hat be on there?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!

Just an update on pics and family-

My mother was alone in the car when she totaled it. She did miss a week of work, but no real injuries per se- just the bruises and soreness expected when wearing a seatbelt and the airbags deploy...She is back to work this week.

I, on the other hand, had my foot operated on Friday and am in less than perfect operating condition. ;)
Crutches and serious painkillers.
I am doing fine though, just take some time to recover...

The above is relevant to the thread topic because....while I have pics, they are still in the camera which is still packed up in something and last week I had little time to look for it. This week I am unable to look for it. lol.
Sorry folks- I'll get something online when I can.

Back