• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fishy lan 3.1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Must resist urge to kill...

Its ok dude.

Are you living by the Autozone on Dorchester ave?

If I'm not working or the new job doesn't require me to work I'm a strong possible. We'll see how I feel in a month or so. Doug's planning one for August, don't know if the drive and all that is really worth it for me but I do usually enjoy myself.

Diehard, Dino (Nebulous, a local friend who usually attends these events with me) and myself don't drink either. Maybe we can have a sober corner just for us stiffs. :p BTW, where in NY are you traveling from? I'm in Albany...

Pinky said:
If I'm not working or the new job doesn't require me to work I'm a strong possible. We'll see how I feel in a month or so. Doug's planning one for August, don't know if the drive and all that is really worth it for me but I do usually enjoy myself.

Diehard, Dino (Nebulous, a local friend who usually attends these events with me) and myself don't drink either. Maybe we can have a sober corner just for us stiffs. :p BTW, where in NY are you traveling from? I'm in Albany...

So, what, Im not good enough now. I see how it is. I won't let you in even if you show up.

Also, if Dino brings the Prommy, he is not leaving with it......

Pinky I am in Rochseter and will travel past ya to get to the fish masters house.SO if ya want to car pool let me know.

{PMS}fishy said:
if Dino brings the Prommy, he is not leaving with it......

Lmao !!! Sry Pete, this thing is:

A) Too heavy/big to lug all the way to Mass.
B ) It's bolted to the floor (concrete) so in other words... It isn't going anywheres! :p

Not sure if I'll be able to make this one either. My back's been giving me problems and the rain hasn't helped. I'll let Pinky know tho.

diehrd said:
Pinky I am in Rochseter and will travel past ya to get to the fish masters house.SO if ya want to car pool let me know.

Sounds good. I have a SUV so I know I can haul 3 people plus gear. May also be a good break for you since Rochester is like 3 hours from Albany, and Albany's 3 hours from Fishy's. I'm still going to have to wait a bit for a final answer, but that shouldn't make too much of a difference in your plans (since you have to drive by anyway).

FYI, the first weekend in June is currently open and I'm leaving it that way. Financial or employment issues would be the only thing preventing me from attending, and finances are okay right now.

Krieger said:
Albany is 3 hours from Boston?... hmm That's good to know, I'll be there August 4/5/6...

Its about 2 hours to NY, and then about an hour from the border. Give or take. Jump on 90 and head west, easy drive.

I can get to Doug's place in Andover in 2.5 hours with light traffic and not obeying those annoying "limits". If the traffic's heavy, or there's a lot of construction it could actually take longer than 3 hours to Boston.

Pinky said:
I can get to Doug's place in Andover in 2.5 hours with light traffic and not obeying those annoying "limits". If the traffic's heavy, or there's a lot of construction it could actually take longer than 3 hours to Boston.

really?? thats not that bad... I could get down to new york in around 2.5 Hours...

btw, if my cousin decides to sign up at the OCForums, i might be able to go... =/

btw, no drinks for me if I do go... just some coke to kill my bones (no, not coke as cocaine :D:D)

Gautman best come to this LAN.

Hes over in Acton, so we can kindnap him along with MrB and Donny_Paycheck.

No excuses this time guys.

Krieger said:
I'm surprised dugans has not posted here.

I think he is busy digging a grave in his backyard for that heat exchanger.

For anyone that hasn't seen it, the thing is huge.

Back