• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU Coins (Litecoin, Worldcoin...)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ya no lookin good here, im sure they'll sort it out, but this is not very serious either

Lol. Sent cryptsy a support ticket. They responded "hey, it appears this deposit has already been processed and is in your account. Sorry for the delay."

12/18 or newer than that?

12/18 was a huge boost on my 760, would love to get another pop.

Went from 300kh/s to 312kh/s on gtx760 using the 2/4/14 cudaminer

I got to 716kh/s with a GTX 780 at 1267mhz core...
I now can't get cudaminer make the card go past 953mhz core so I'm mining pts meanwhile. I don't get it xD
The dev forgot to enable 8 smx on the 780 kernel so it still has room for improvement. An nvidia employee helped him optimize the kernel and I asked skynet from ocn to see if he can come up with a memory latency optimized gtx 780 bios for mining (with disabled ROPs for power saving too) :D
Thank me later. :salute:

wow what happened to ltc tonight... im glad i just traded over half of mine for btc this after noon just waiting on coinbase to send my confirmation deposits right now.. lol

edit, crap bitcoin took a good drop too. no as big but still. im lost. if ltc goes lower i might swap my btc back for ltc if the ratio drops below .024 and hope for the best.

Maxcoin's price is still dropping :(

VTC's price seems stable around 0.005 btc, and the diff has fallen to 121 :)

Hopefully Maxcoin will come back, for those who bought some anyway.

I'm mining max on AMD cards, still most profitable...vertcoin on nvidia. Ultracoin is just as good though but couldn't find stable settings yet.

Still?

I make ~0.005 Max/block where I make 0.035 VTC/block which is 0.11 USD...
Maybe I'll buy some max and sell while I mine VTC. :shrug:

I grabbed yacminer-3.3.1-yac2-windows-x64 and got my 270x up to 10 Kh mining yac, but I had ~4 HW errors. Also, not a single share in 5 minutes.

Is it just better to mine Max or VTC on radeons?

I grabbed yacminer-3.3.1-yac2-windows-x64 and got my 270x up to 10 Kh mining yac, but I had ~4 HW errors. Also, not a single share in 5 minutes.

well, in the 8 hours that i was at work today, with my 2 280x, i mined 0.01btc worth of maxcoin.
that seems like pretty good numbers to me, i would be surprised if VTC is doing that well at the moment.

well, in the 8 hours that i was at work today, with my 2 280x, i mined 0.01btc worth of maxcoin.
that seems like pretty good numbers to me, i would be surprised if VTC is doing that well at the moment.

I make ~ 2.737 VTC/day.

At 0.005 BTC/VTC, that's 0.013685 BTC/day! :D

VTC is doing better than MAX, at least for me.

I make ~ 2.737 VTC/day.

At 0.005 BTC/VTC, that's 0.013685 BTC/day! :D

VTC is doing better than MAX, at least for me.

Didn't you say your cards pulled 340mh/s for max?
If you do, then max is better...vertcoin is 30% worse now, IF you get similar hash rates (say a 280x, mines max at 375mh/s and vert at 350kh/s or so...

Do the math yourself, but trust me, max IS better. It also runs cooler.

As for yac, you can't get more than 3kh/s with that card, probably 3.2 or something like that...you need to fiddle with raw intensity (kalroth's cgminer setting, ported to yacminer recently).
I spent at least one hour trying to get the max out of an r9 290 mining yac. Quite underwhelming, max was 4kh/s when a GTX 660ti matches that. xD

Didn't you say your cards pulled 340mh/s for max?
If you do, then max is better...vertcoin is 30% worse now, IF you get similar hash rates (say a 280x, mines max at 375mh/s and vert at 350kh/s or so...

Do the math yourself, but trust me, max IS better. It also runs cooler.

As for yac, you can't get more than 3kh/s with that card, probably 3.2 or something like that...you need to fiddle with raw intensity (kalroth's cgminer setting, ported to yacminer recently).
I spent at least one hour trying to get the max out of an r9 290 mining yac. Quite underwhelming, max was 4kh/s when a GTX 660ti matches that. xD

I thought with the lowering price of Max, that VTC over took it...
Back to max then. :)

Check if the price is at or above 0.0011, otherwise VTC would be better.

EDIT: Price is dam low lol...seems to be good though, but UTC might be the absolute best if you can get good hashrates. Check the nvidia/yacoin thread for settings.

Last edited:
Check if the price is at or above 0.0011, otherwise VTC would be better.

EDIT: Price is dam low lol...seems to be good though, but UTC might be the absolute best if you can get good hashrates. Check the nvidia/yacoin thread for settings.

not quite, max is still better than vtc, even at 0.001 heres why http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7631962&postcount=232
same amount of khs would yield about 0.03btc in vtc due to prices on that also dropping

Back