• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Let's see that farm!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welp.. here are 4 of my 8 M41's at work.. they churn away 24x7... they no fast.. but they get it done...

m41ere.jpg

I'll chuck up a few images of my ofice later... I just never got round to taking any more shots since I got p'd at work :D

Cheers, Flixoitde

Here are my computers. The first picture shows my main computer as listed in my sig (2100+ Tbreb B @ 2.34 GHz).

My%20Computer.jpg

The next picture shows my wife's computer (Tualatin 1.3 @ 1.5 GHz on an Abit VH6T mobo):

Wife%20Computer.jpg

The next picture shows my son's computer (Tualatin 1.4 @ 1.64 GHz on an Abit ST6 mobo):

Son%20Computer%202.jpg

The following 2 pictures are of my Wood Case, which has 3 Folding-only computers in it. The top computer is a Tualatin 1.4 @ 1.64 GHz on a Biostar M6VLQ mobo. The middle computer is an AMD 1800+ Tbred A @ 1.80 GHz on an Abit KX7-333 mobo. The bottom computer is a P4 2.26 @ 2.4 GHz on an Asus P4T533-C mobo. On top of the case is my D-Link wireless router and cable modem. In the very bottom of the case is a Linksys router that I am using just as a switch.

Wood%20Case.jpg

Wood%20Case%204.jpg

I also have another Tualatin/Biostar computer in the closet waiting on a new hard drive.

Ok fuzzy pic but you get the idea.
Left desk-Big tower has got a Iwill kk266+ w/tbird 1.33 @ 1.48
HP vectra on floor next to left desk and behind printer cart has dual Ppro 200's
Stealth rig in printer cart M6vlq with p3 933
Right desk-Epox 8kha+ [email protected]
img0097.jpg

Thank you Yamaki. I have 2 small children, so I had to build something to keep their little hands out. The door has a child safety latch on it, so that they cannot open it. Also, my wife did not want a ghetto setup even in the office.

Wow, very nice setups guys!

Ill try to get some pics of the rigs at work if i have a chance to use the cam there (boss is an appraiser and constantly uses it for appraisals)oh well, ill try to get a pic of this rig once i get photoshop and cam drivers installed....peace

morpheus.jpg

Protected by Obi-wan and PowerPuff girls :D And yes, it's got a lot of HDs.
servrar.jpg

LED-fans in ghetto installation.

LOL It's funny how some of you guys don't believen 5 1/4 bays or the front cover of your case! Side panel is acceptable though.

Yodums said:
LOL It's funny how some of you guys don't believen 5 1/4 bays or the front cover of your case! Side panel is acceptable though.

But i think that if you ask them 99% will say that it's only temporary, and it will be fixed "soon". :rolleyes:

I surely know that it's my answer at least... I swear, i will clean it up. ;)

Well this is what it looked like when i first bought it,
comp1_jpg.jpg

Since then i have added a UV cold cathode, UV reactive cables, TT smart fan 2, quad blue led exhaust fan, put a higher cfm as one of the intakes, got bored with a highlighter (and some sandpaper) and colored one of my fans, blades bright yellow, hub is bright orange. Glows pretty nicely under the UV :) Well, I think thats about it. I have cleaned up my wiring, and i got bored with some electrical tape and wraped them all up.

Oh yea, im running a soon to be unlocked 1900+ AGOGA hopefully 10x166-176 then raise it from there. Running that on my MSI KT3 Ultra2, Gainward GeForce 4 Ti4200 (just got back from RMA, PSOD) sound blaster audigy, realtek nic, 800JB, 2x256mb Samsung PC2700 cas 2.5 (normal timings right now) dvd rom and cd burner, thats about all, i think :) Nothing to special, Gnerma told me to post, so i did

*working now, but if they don't*
not sure what is wrong with the pics above, cant get them to work, just click the follow links:
http://www.corythomas.com/computer/images/comp1_jpg.jpg
http://www.corythomas.com/computer/images/comp2_jpg.jpg
http://www.corythomas.com/computer/images/comp3_jpg.jpg

Last edited:
If I have time, I'll get pictures up later. Right now I have about 6 boxes actively folding, and only two of them have real cases :)

the other I've fashioned out of cardboard boxes. Put the psu and hard drive on the inside, set the mobo on top, run all appropriate wires through to the bottom, and you're left with a fully functional folding box for next to nothing.

in boxes I have:
BP6 - dual 500's
BE6 - PIII 1000
BH6 - PII 333
BH6 - PIII 600

My rig - duron @ 1150
my gf - duron 1.3 (just had her b-day)

fold on!

Picture-014.jpg

ok the 2 monitors are dell 17" trinitrons both cost only 5 bucks!, i got them at a military resale(best deals ever!)
the shiny things next to the desk are case panels im working on they belong to the bare case 2 pics down, that some jones soda sitting next to the green bin, 2 bose 201 series 2 speakers, yamaha reciever, some ramsinks sitting on the desktuner, and yep I live in a log cabin!
Picture-015.jpg

my baby!:D:D everythings in the sig, i just got my 8rda+ so im in transition still(already got just over 3000 mem bandwidth!)
Picture-017.jpg

ok this is brothers room but he's usin' one of my cases(5 bucks also! from military resale), its a SK-6 333mhz 256mb of pc100sdram, another 17" dell monitor but not a trinitron also 5 bucks, theres actually another monitor on the bed its an old (about 8 years old!) AST 17" that still working
Picture-019.jpg

my dads comp but it has my 8k5a2+ (was in my rig just 2 days ago!) in it along with an AXP 1900+, 512mb pc2100@166mhz, samsung 19" sync master 950p, it used to be steaming at 56c, but i lapped the stock hsf and got temps down to 42c!

ow yah theres a compaq pentium1 133mhz/mmx sitting in my closet
well thats my farm!

Last edited:
Back