• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Let's see that farm!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
nikhsub1, Those green things looks like pillow. Don't tell me you would sleep in the back of 20 fan blowing hot air at your face to make sure they fold properly :)

Heres my desk: where I spend too much of my life ;)
farm2.jpg

Here's my cable modem, and the nest of cables behind it: all for the one PC, including two network cables, two USB cables, k/b & mouse, speakers, monitor, etc.
farm3.jpg

And, since I have no cool photos of amazing ghetto rigs, plywood setups etc, here is a pic of the inside of my PC. The two heatsinks I have suck badly... :(
farm1.jpg

nice desk David, IKEA? lol me, u and captain slug have the same desk. heehee......

Workstation.jpg

here's my lil farm... i just added my girlfriends rig to the farm and 2 more pc at my parents house :D ill take a pic of my parents farm when i go there this weekend.

new_room.jpg

the p4 dell i got for $200 is bearly visible, but she's there. :)

Last edited:
overdoze said:
nikhsub1, Those green things looks like pillow. Don't tell me you would sleep in the back of 20 fan blowing hot air at your face to make sure they fold properly :)
They are sandbags... good for resting the feet and controlling the cables. Not that soft really, they be filled with lead...

here are some shots of my ghetto setups :D

but hey i am remodling the room so ignore the mess.

first my workstation
my_workstation.JPG

and the server that feeds my local domain
Dual_xeon_server.JPG

my folding and mp3 and videos servers
amdxp+shuttlep3tully.JPG

my dual MP 2100 setup
mp_setup.JPG

Last edited:
and the rest of my setups

and my current project, just need a HD and PSU, and this setup will be ready to go.
new_home_in_progress.JPG

that will house this
waiting_for_new_home.JPG

powered by 2 of these
tully_closeup.JPG

but thats just me :D

Last edited:
Well here is my farm!I already added a 2400(not shown)and have another 2400 in route from new egg and a P4 2.4b coming from landshark.

http://ochosting.servepics.com/ShadowCat66-05.08.03-1.jpg
http://ochosting.servepics.com/ShadowCat66-05.08.03-2.jpg
http://ochosting.servepics.com/ShadowCat66-05.08.03-3.jpg
http://ochosting.servepics.com/ShadowCat66-05.08.03-4.jpg
http://ochosting.servepics.com/ShadowCat66-05.08.03-5.jpg

First is my dual XP2100,P4 2.4 laptop,P4 [email protected],PIII [email protected],then my yatta-XP1900,XP2000(2),XP2100(2),XP2400(2)

Last edited:
OMG Dagamore!!

That is clasic! A cold burrito, half drunk mountain dew, bottle of scotch(or whisky) and a few pistols what a combo!!

Damn, non of you guys must have wives. My areas have to stay relatively neat.

it is scotch, and the reason the pistols were out, was i was cleaning them again, was at the range early this am doing some 50m sillote shooting. just out of frame on the blue cased mp you would have seen my cleaning kit, and on top fo the klipsch base on the bottom, the green writing goes to part of my reloading kit.

and my wife leaves me and my computer room alone, but hey its down stairs in the base ment, and i dont think shes been in here more then twice, so it tends to go to pot, but the rest of the house stays spotless. and i dont spend too much time down here, just when i am up, and she is at work :) but when she is here, i spend all of my time working on my honeydo list :(

Hope you didn't take offence! I was just having fun with you. If it was me I would have the bottle of Johnnie Blue and the (ok I admit it) diet coke(but MD would of been choice a few back) with a plate of half eaten nachos(Homade:p ).
I have two kids and 1 on the way so (guns and swords)other than for pic, will stay in their safe places.
ps, my wife makes me keep it all clean.
pps, but she never goes back to the back back back room in the basement - you know the spaghetti wired, where you do the sawing and soldering area. So I think I'm safe for the moment:D

dagamore said:
here are some shots of my ghetto setups :D

but hey i am remodling the room so ignore the mess.

first my workstation
my_workstation.JPG

and the server that feeds my local domain
Dual_xeon_server.JPG

my folding and mp3 and videos servers
amdxp+shuttlep3tully.JPG

my dual MP 2100 setup
mp_setup.JPG

I am not getting the pics, can you check the links ?

my support site went through a clean up, let me see what i can do about it, hold one.

my digital camer is out on loan, buds on vacation in Hawaii, so i cant reshoot, but i found the old pics, and was able to reuploaded them for ya.

Last edited:
I don't have any pictures yet but since I have more than one box folding, I have a mini farm.

2000MHz Abit NF7-S & XP1700 Tbred-B folding 24/7

1540MHz ShuttleX SK41G & XP1700 Tbred-B folding 24/7

200MHz Pentium Pro that's too slow to bother folding with but might make a good yatta server.

Back