• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NFS:MW Full Game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Scott9027 said:
Post some pictures of the Corvette and Lamborghini!

This game looks awesome.
well if i print screen taking the pictures they end up being over 3mbs.....no image hosting site would host that. what do i have to do, size them way down?

shard said:
Go into paint and change them to a jpeg.
i will do this when i get home from school, thanks. i know nothing of picture formats :p

EDIT: also, how do i attach the picture like people were doing on the first page. i dont want to break any of those guidelines in the posting a link to a picture.....if i just post the link and dont post the img tags then the picture will still be credited to them right?

blitzkrieg1110 said:
i will do this when i get home from school, thanks. i know nothing of picture formats :p

EDIT: also, how do i attach the picture like people were doing on the first page. i dont want to break any of those guidelines in the posting a link to a picture.....if i just post the link and dont post the img tags then the picture will still be credited to them right?

What I did was just change the size of the picture to 640x480, and just went into advance mode for a post, and clicked manage files, and then just hit browse, and found the file, and uploaded it.

And for places like image shack and photobucket and whatnot, just make sure that you use the link to their site.

Here are all five of my cars. my current favorite and fastest is the covette c6. Its nuts!

Attachments

• nfsmwpic1.JPG
    nfsmwpic1.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 72
  • nfsmwpic2.JPG
    nfsmwpic2.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 72
  • nfsmwpic3.JPG
    nfsmwpic3.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 70
  • nfsmwpic4.JPG
    nfsmwpic4.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 69
  • nfsmwpic5.JPG
    nfsmwpic5.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 72
Sadly my fastest car is now my DB9 it was my first and only car to break 200mph. when i first looked at it, i thought fred flinstone's car would handle better. but this thing even gives my caymen and evo a run for the money. I have yet to unlock the C6

Albaholic said:
Sadly my fastest car is now my DB9 it was my first and only car to break 200mph. when i first looked at it, i thought fred flinstone's car would handle better. but this thing even gives my caymen and evo a run for the money. I have yet to unlock the C6

The DB9 shouldn't have been your first car to break 200. My SL500 and Cayman can easily break 200.

tom10167 said:
No reply option, because the computer wouldn't know what to say back.

LOL!
I believe that he meant Replay. Altough I think you were joking.

To note some good things:

1. Graphics are 10/10 on a PC @ everything maxxed out.
2. Lots of fun especially for those who've missed police chases.
3. Exotic cars are BACK! (I love the Porsche and Lamborghini!)
4. I enjoy driving into police blocks at over 150mph and then checking out how they fly over my car, then look back and lagh at how 5+ cars who chased me crash into their own block of buddies :D.
5. Running away from the police is fun, but even MORE I enjoy to chase the police :p. I speed far away from them, do an 180 turn and then ram cops to death. I once hit the cop so hard he flew up at least 20 meters :D (Lamborghini is really good for that). Or sometimes I have to do it to finish milestones as they loose me too fast.

To note some "not-so-good" things:

1. Like many have noticed, your car is on "ice" when you're stopped and cops are around you.
2. Sometimes it seems that when you use NoS while speeding next to a cop his speed would increase just like yours.
3. You can't drive after you've driven over spikes! If my car has 20" wheels I want it to DRIVE! Altough in NFS:HP2 you were busted as well.
4. That MING guy (rival #7 w/Lamborghini I think) said that he's using a fully STOCK car but almost all parts were Ultimate! Kinda not nice to lie... :D

Some tips:

1. If you want a pink slip but you didn't get it. On PC, I just hit Alt+F4 to close the game and then restart.. on a console just reset it and you can re-race the rival. (Save before racing the rival, altough I think it does it automaticaly).
2. To hide from cops sometimes you can just be a wall away from them. So you can hide in a car wash near gas station, the bus station or in some park. Basically, you need to be away from the road. If the cop sees you just smash him into pieces and others usually won't find you.

There's more but I can't think of them now.. The game is lots of fun, but very time consuming.. :(

I'm currently on rival #5 and enjoying my Lamborghini Gallardo :)

Last edited:
i really love this game, im in the last 5 guys right now, so its getting down to it, i love how its like underground without all the crappy stuff, you can really get some insane speed on those courses when you have a fast car, its like the lines were all made perfectly for you......and the track is just pulling you through it......i love this game

I love this game too, but sometimes its just TOO unrealistic.

Cobalt SS CANNOT outrun a maxed out Lamobrghini same applies for Golf GTI!!!!! :bang head

just a side note, I got the reckless driving infraction when i rammed into a cop at 217mph

The probability of getting a pink slip is 66% im sure someone could tweak some files to change it

2. Sometimes it seems that when you use NoS while speeding next to a cop his speed would increase just like yours.

In underground 2 I got bored of the repetition on sprint tracks and used some trainers one was unlimited nos and i used it through the whole race and when i was doing a tight corner or slowing down the damn opponents get about 20 secs behind you from 60 secs

I want this game im getting it today as it just got released here im so sad

Man I'm number 7 on the black list now and these cop chases have gotten intense. I don't know how many times I forced quit the program so I don't get a busted on my career stats :D. A couple of times I saw the spike strips at the last minute and I already was comitted with my nitrous to try to barge through the road blocks.

The cop chases are definately what makes the game, but for some reason they're not around in the split screen multiplayer game on the XBox. A little disappointed by that.

Enigma422 said:
Man I'm number 7 on the black list now and these cop chases have gotten intense. I don't know how many times I forced quit the program so I don't get a busted on my career stats :D. A couple of times I saw the spike strips at the last minute and I already was comitted with my nitrous to try to barge through the road blocks.

The cop chases are definately what makes the game, but for some reason they're not around in the split screen multiplayer game on the XBox. A little disappointed by that.

Wait until you get level 5 chases, freaking corvettes, not even funny.

shard said:
It does depend on the driver. ;)

:D, you're right. But I was pretty good when racing against those cars. The funny part is when I can see them, they crash into other cars, they can't take the hard turns and sometimes their cars go 360 on a straight road, but as only I'm away and can't see them.. "oh look! He's away! Let's use our unlimited NOS, AGAIN!" looking at the map @ how they reach ya, it seems that there's nothing in front of them and a ton of nos on-board :shrug:.

Altough, one thing I'm happy about is that now cops don't only chase you during a race, but everybody else, and the first one always gets more trouble.

shard said:
Wait until you get level 5 chases, freaking corvettes, not even funny.

On this pic below wanted level is 5 and I had about 16 Corvettes underneath me ;).

nfsmw_cops.jpg

Just like I said before: You can hide from them being just a wall (or ceiling) away! :D
(And yes, I was able to cool down completely!)

-

Last edited:
sorry I got the game now its not a 66% probabilty of getting a pink slip 1/3 :D if only had to restart once cause I didnt get it im up to the fruity looking guy with a porche and and I sold all my damn cars except the rx8 for a mercedes tell me im not the only one :(

The game is awesome all the repetivness that was in nfsu2 is gone and this game has had no crashes or glitches except that everyone in the blacklist looks like you when in their car and when I got busted for the first time it was because of a tiny tree

Back