• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC3D domination

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Umm, is it just me or are there no 3DMark03 scores for the FX5700LE class? That is with approved drivers and newest builds.

If someone can tell me how to join your OC3D Team I could give you a first place in the FX5700LE class. :D

I'm actually in the process of overclocking my video card right now. I have no idea how high it will go yet, but I just broke 2000 3DMarks at 320/471 (stock is 250/400). I'm hoping I can get my card to at least 500/500 by this weekend :D It is on stock cooling with an 80mm fan blowing air directly at it. Looking into adding some staplesinks.

Yeah it looks like there aren't any on the ORB. That should be a pretty easy first place, lol. :D

All you gotta do is get a bench with FM approved drivers on the latest build, and put your forum screen name followed by the team's name in the title. So just title your published scores "NetworkGuru - OC3DMark Team," and post a link to it in the official thread, and you're set.

^^^ There would be mine if it would accept my drivers (which are the FM approved ones). To join the team, where you put in the project name (default of Untitled) put in your forum name and "OC3DMark Team". Like on this one of mine for 3D05:
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=426186
Do a search with all drivers and you'll see my old 03 score of 3296.

Edit:
I took way too long to type that, lol.

I don't think I can. I have Windows Server 2003 EE evaluation version. My last copy of Windows besides that is Win98SE. There aren't any drivers that are WHQL and FM approved for my os. I just remembered that.

hehe i would be #1 in the 6600non GT for AM3, but the #1 and 2 (same person) has a model with the GDDR3 on it. So i guess i am #1 with the standard DDR. After i put my athlon xp HSF, ramsinks, and volt mod i should pull ahead by quite a bit :)

i'm guessing this isn't too bad of a score for a 9600se?

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=842040

srry if i'm crapping the thread, but i'm getting a new heatsink soon and i should be able to get alot higher core speed, only running 450 on that run with stock heatsink :)

and where can i get some good FM approved drivers that will let me OC? i'm guessing the omega's aren't ever going to be approved :(

Once I get my mobo back (prob wont) Ill try to hang up with Fishy. (I can hit 4.3 benchable on a poopy mobo, I cant imagine what my cpu can hit on a droop modded board) but, I dont think I can bench at 500 core like Fishy :rolleyes: :p

xTrEmEoVrClOcKr said:
Whoa ....7k for 05 is possible for you then lol.

I put up 6852 with slow GPU clocks, no tweaks, and very little effort.

It was only my second ever run at 05. I really hate that benchmark.

Ill give it a go, once I start to crush the x850XT PEs.

spion said:
and where can i get some good FM approved drivers that will let me OC? i'm guessing the omega's aren't ever going to be approved

Try the Cat 4.12s you can download them from www.guru3d.com they are aprroved and one of the best drivers to use for 3dmark.

Then download ATI tool and go into options and select turn off overclock lock.

uclajd said:
Wow, what's a guy gotta do to get some love around here. :cry:
Right now I only listed scores using approved drivers and the latest build...but to get loved, the 5th place you're in ain't good enough. :D Let's see that cascade take 18k down!

speed bump said:
Try the Cat 4.12s you can download them from www.guru3d.com they are aprroved and one of the best drivers to use for 3dmark.

Then download ATI tool and go into options and select turn off overclock lock.
thx, i'm DLing them right now.

Back