• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Set Voltages to Stun - NE Ohio Meetup Aug 2-5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
benchtopia weekend is starting. I am in the other room cleaning off the benches and the room in prep for some fun this weekend between work. Even took the time to find proper places for some of my more used hardware. Big thing is all my sisters boxes are out of it finally since shes about finished moving :D

So the leaning tower of boxxed hardware. the top 4 boxes are all video cards. two of the boxes are have 6 video cards in each of em. Theres still more hardware in the closet.

IMG-20120802-00185.jpg

I am crossing my fingers that I have time to get some LN2 tomorrow so that I can bench this weekend as well. :thup:

I was going to be headed out of town for some drinking with my brother. Now... I might bench the ud5h and see how it does with the 3770k on DIce.

chance my set of that kit would do 7-8-7-18 @ 2200 and 7-9-7-18 @ 2300+ on the old 920. very good ram kinda miss it now that its gone.

Dang wish I could show up just as an observer even! Unlike most events it isnt 1-3000 miles away! Uh it starts tonight right? How many people have RSVPed?

I would watch the livestream if you have one running for the event, but I think I will be.. not on the computer this weekend :)

Do feel free to report that kind of thing. Our members should be welcoming to newcomers. :thup:
Well there was a lot of crazy stuff being thrown around the AMD section and some of those guys really believe it to be fact...

"Don't run much over 1.5v DDR3 or you could easily damage your processor's IMC" type deals... :sly:

I need to do submissions, but I improved my 580 score to 133k and change for 01 (new team best for 580 but Matt still has me beat by about 1k), took the team record of 05 on the 580, and a new personal best by about 15k on 03.

All on my Matrix 580 which ran at full pot. I couldn't get it to clock much though and the CPU sat between 5.9-6.1 depending on the bench, also full pot. I will have some good frosty pics for it.

T&B got a new team record of a little over 40k in 06 with a 680. We are getting ready (or trying to) do some 7970 action and hopefully xfire if we can get these things working.

Dead hardware: 6.5ghz 3770k is caput. One MSI Z77 board is dead.

I need to do submissions, but I improved my 580 score to 133k and change for 01 (new team best for 580 but Matt still has me beat by about 1k), took the team record of 05 on the 580, and a new personal best by about 15k on 03.

All on my Matrix 580 which ran at full pot. I couldn't get it to clock much though and the CPU sat between 5.9-6.1 depending on the bench, also full pot. I will have some good frosty pics for it.

T&B got a new team record of a little over 40k in 06 with a 680. We are getting ready (or trying to) do some 7970 action and hopefully xfire if we can get these things working.

Dead hardware: 6.5ghz 3770k is caput. One MSI Z77 board is dead.

Sounds like a productive session, what speed 3770k are you guys using?

Mine was between 5.8-6.1 depending on the bench and number of cores needed.

Using T&B's 3930k right now at about 5150-5375

Some team's best scores for t&b with the 3930k and one 7970 lightning in vantage, 3dmark11, heaven, and some solid scores in 06 and decent in 03. We ran out the two big dewars and had just 60l or so left, we had planned to do some xfire but were worried to run out. We set to do single 7970 on a 3770k last night but there may have been moisture on the board as it wouldnt boot after changing bclk at all. So we gave up on it. T&B had to get up early this morning to catch his flight. I may try to do something with my 7970 before I head home. We will see.

Back