• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

phenom ii 965be c3 just cant get it stable hellp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You're currently running 1.375 stock, and I would increase it by the smallest amount you're board will let you and keep ane eye on you're core temp, I just had a quick look at you're hwm pic and I don't know what's going on with you're boards temp sensors as there reading some crazy temps on max, I hope there false readings (I'm pretty sure they are) but if anyone knows thus board or has experience with it will know if they are unreliable, I'm using my phone to reply so if spelling and gramma are poor that's my excuse :escape:

As for board temp I would guess he has AI Suite or something similar installed which temds to give some pretty wicked temps. At least it did with my board when installed and disapeard as soon as I uninstalled it.

@krisxzx ..... if you are getting better temps with the asus cooler stick with it as it wont hurt. As for CPU volt ..... when you are in your bios navigate down to CPU Voltage and hit you + key 1 time ..... this will adjust your voltage by 1 increment. Keep in mind by adding voltage you will be adding heat and you dont have allot of headroom left.

Hi all,
sorry for the late reply been busy with the new baby and all the related stuff,
thanks everyone for their input and ive taken it on board and made some changes, i didnt wanna give up on the old lion square just yet so i mounted 2 120mm fans either-side of it like a push pull configuration and added another 2 120mm fans to improve the case flow to the rest of the components, its really helped lowered the temp by 8-10 degrees thus giving me more room to play with :) anyway im stable at 4ghz but at 1.45 vcore is this safe for everyday use ???? btw i use msr tweeker so most of the time its not at 1.45 only when it needs to be thanks in advance kris :)

1.45 Vcore is considered by most to be a very good Vcore for 24/7 use. Some cheap motherboards, even set 1.457 as "default" Vcore and those boards are expected to run day in and day out.

Back