• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: November HWBOT Prime.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Most 5930K that I saw could make all ... 100MHz higher clock than my 5820K. Hard to call it so much better.
Hwbot is showing really small % of all results and those who get bad chips are usually not showing there.

Agree, but there are some good chips out there if you get lucky or are one of the guys who gets binned ES chips

From every series are better or worse chips ;) Best early results are usually on selected ES chips. Usually ES are not better than retails, just some overclockers have access to large amount of chips that they can test.
Tbh, it's better to get 4930K or 4960X and overclock it on cold than pay more for 6 core Haswell-E.
I'm just used to have bad luck to cpus. All good chips that I had died pretty quick. All that I still have or sold were average or below average.
Right now I have 2 5820K and both OC almost the same. One went to my brother's pc as I had 2 DDR4 kits and MSI board back from RMA. Would be hard to sell it so my brother got it and I can sell some of his older stuff.

MetalRacer / 5960X / 8772.17 / SS

Capture024.jpg

...as cold as the mountains they're brewed in.

Just the beginning for this one.

1250.12.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep I see snow, updated
Was that just practice Blaylock ?

Might as well get myself in this running...

ATMINSIDE/Intel/4770k/H2O/6305.94
2014-11-13 22_57_11-Greenshot.jpg

Edit: Damn it, I forgot to save the data file :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Don't you hate it when that happens ATM?
Nice run Woomack, so close to first.

Don't you hate it when that happens ATM?
Nice run Woomack, so close to first.

1st won't happen, too low clock. 16x Xeon cores @2.5GHz is about as fast as 8x i7 cores at 5GHz. At least it's scalling good ;)

Back