• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: November HWBOT Prime.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice scores RRFH you may only be 200 points away but did you notice that I was also another 525 MHz faster.
Was thinking the same Johan. Ray wait until you're like 5 points away for someone else and you're killing yourself to get those last few points. That's when you really learn how to OC or blow things up. :D

Lol yea I seen that. I doubt I would have been able to get 500 mhz more last night. Caught my damn finger in three different fans lol.

Lol yea I seen that. I doubt I would have been able to get 500 mhz more last night. Caught my damn finger in three different fans lol.

Stop stickin your hand in the box man or you'll end up being Stumpy's fun house. :rofl:

Stop stickin your hand in the box man or you'll end up being Stumpy's fun house. :rofl:

Lmao I don't even know what I was doing to catch it three times. I gotta 're install wonders sometime today. Pretty sure it's had enough after last night. Positive I could have gotten at least 6000 last night.

Good luck Ray, that'll likely need about 150ish MHz to pull that off.

Yea Pretty sure I'll be able to get it. I got it to 5500mhz last night but it was scoring lower. Just gotta do fine tuning. With how cold it was I didn't want to let that AIO cooler to get too cold.

Yep, did that last night too. Killed one of my GPU fans. Caught the edge of my thumb when I was checking cables. Busted one blade off. It still works, but makes a little wobble to the bench. LOL

Yep, did that last night too. Killed one of my GPU fans. Caught the edge of my thumb when I was checking cables. Busted one blade off. It still works, but makes a little wobble to the bench. LOL

Imanaged to get the same finger caught by three different fans. Didn't mess any fans up though.

Ready to go hardware wise. Software... not so much. 30L of coldness ready to see what this 5820K will do. :attn:

Im going to fly through some threaded 2D, and jump on some modern 3D with the 295X2. I have the CPU block just literally hanging there, so I may dip it in some cold too to keep things a little cooler on the GPU side.

IMAG1183.jpg

Crank her up E_D let's see what she's got. What card is that sitting there the 295x? Gonna do some 3ds?

Sure is.. edited in my plans above. :)

If I have time (doubtful) I will try to get a livestream up...

A no namer... it has a nickname though... giraffe pot. :)

Not sure how well it will hold down for longer 2D though. Its beefy, but there are a lot of holes in the middle of this thing so that worries me on the wattage I am going to end up pushing.

Anyway, attacking this bench first is why I posted it up here.

Back