• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: November HWBOT Prime.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That is not for the table, it was ran on October 30th

Just used a white background and edit snow on to it in Paint

Oh, that is what you meant by table.. (was wondering what that meant, LOL!)...he put it up as part of the competition.

O crap, thought I posted not for the table ???

Just delete

just showing you how much I lost at the same clock, just trying to figure out what is going on

Be it this bench is all over the place or my OS is toast :)

now I am only getting in the high 9100's

When setting priority do it for the java engine. Something sounds amok there Witchy.

When setting priority do it for the java engine. Something sounds amok there Witchy.

yea will have to take a look at this closer if I get the time and can spare the juice , at least my strongest run I was able to post at the Bot :)

Was working with some really weak cards over the weekend , lots of hard crashes, probably thrashed the OS pretty good

I've noticed what was stable on Friday wasn't stable on Sunday. Very flaky. I was thinking I borked an OS too.

I agree with the above witchy, when I'm on the border of stability I find I'll score lower at higher Oc's. Had it happen to me the other day with HWBot prime I was able to run it multiple times 100mhz higher and was scoring lower.

I see stuck in a cabin in the woods with a bunch of guys and tons of liquor. What could be better?

You haven't met some of my friends. Sometimes I think I am stuck with a bunch of women.

(P.s. I mean no offense to anyone btw)

rayraysfunhouse/sempron 140/H2O/1315.23

Not done yet

Attachments

• image_id_1284660.png
    image_id_1284660.png
    591.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
rayraysfunhouse/FX-6350/H2O/5938.22

Didn't realize I was 200 away from johans score on hwbot before I quit :bang head: I got too cold lol

still not bad in my opinion with just a 120mm AIO system for cooling right now.

Attachments

• 5.2.png
    5.2.png
    139.7 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Back