• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: December SuperPi 32M

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It can take forever if your scores aren't as good. Nice job with those last subs on the bot! I can't get over 315mhz bus :fight:

Thanks Devlos, this one seems to be topping out as well like I said earlier. I might try it with LN2 sometime but I've had my share of strike outs lately and this one is already behaving badly.

my water runs around -20c
Lucky!!!! Can seem to get any good cold :(

I think I be able to get a little bit more out of this but my patience was running thin, best I have so far. Which is a far cry from the guy on the Bot running 14.23.xxx with the same clock speed.
Mandrake4565/Fx 6300/H2O/14.45.422
View attachment sp32,14.45a.bmp

Last edited:
Silver_Pharaoh / i5-2300 / Stock Air/ 9m 48s 110ms

There.

This will be the baseline for my chip.
I'll see what I can do Saturday :)
Also used the correct background :p

Clock was 3402.3Mhz, not the one shown in the CPUz tab. I captured the screenshot with the wrong clocks.
spi32m2.PNG

Lucky!!!! Can seem to get any good cold :(

I think I be able to get a little bit more out of this but my patience was running thin, best I have so far. Which is a far cry from the guy on the Bot running 14.23.xxx with the same clock speed.

Unless he's using cold to jack his ram or NB I call BS on that one !

Although I just ran 14 38 on my six core, Thuban that is.

Johan45/ AMD 1090T/ H20/ 14m 38.375s

pi 14 38.375.JPG

Last edited:
CADDI DADDI/AMD/WATER 19.12.608

GET'S ME ON THE BOARD!!!

Attachments

• pi.JPG
    pi.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 81
Unless he's using cold to jack his ram or NB I call BS on that one !

Although I just ran 14 38 on my six core, Thuban that is.

Johan45/ AMD 1090T/ H20/ 14m 38.375s
LOL at the Voltage Warning.

Caddi you need to get an A10-7850k and stick it on the new board. I was able to run a 14.37 with the one I gave my pops at near 4.6 on Air with Win 7 and no tweaks.

Bulldozer conditioner doesn't work on the Apu Johan, I tried it in my A10 7850k and no go. What is interesting is how much better the Apu calculates Super pi then the Fx.

Yeah but the 7850k is a different architecture, IIRC it worked for BD and PD based chips. Yours was a kaveri/steamroller.

I wish to see Kabini @4GHz+ :) clock to clock should easily beat any other AMD and probably reach something close to at least SB/IB.

True, I believe someone else tried it on the pile driver based Apu and it was a no go, it may have been Woomack?!?!?

I wish. I was comparing performance some time ago and 2.5GHz Kabini supposed to be close to 3.5GHz Richland in most tests what means at 4GHz it should be close to something like 4GHz Intel IB. However I doubt they will release it. 2x bigger chip would give something like 50W max 4GHz APU on 4 real cores just additional pcie lanes and cache can take some more space. Hard to count it now but I think it would be a great CPU comparing to what AMD has now.

Woomack was it you that tried using the "Bulldozer Conditioner" on an earlier APU?

Back