• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV:HWBOT x265 Benchmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You should see it when I pour the coals to it!!
Must be something with the internal CPUz it uses. All of my subs have looked like that.

Yes it does, no way it should be that far behind a 4790k.
Is SP1 installed on that

Yes AVX but why? That's why I asked about SP1 for Win7 as I said in your thread Blay, it made a big difference in XTU, just thinking it could be similar.Maybe AVX was added to Win7 in SP1??

SP's are usually seperate and you typically need to accept an EULA to install it. You'd know if it was a service pack or just updates. I think anyway.

You can download them separately and install just it if you want to know for sure

Skylake is fast. :D

MetalRacer / i7 6700k / SS / 28.6

capture0816.jpg

http://hwbot.org/submission/3007074_

Nice one metal, I did notice that with E_Ds post 6700k @ 4.7 beating my 4790 @ 5.1. Makes me curious

Yeah....am done with running an OCd rig for a while......My room has been a constant 90f+ during the days...
Maybe in a few weeks *crossing everything than can be crossed* I will start getting cooler weather, and can try some more.

can't download the bench or background, anybody else having a problem?
on the bench it just refreshes the page and if I right click and save target as is just closes the menu.

when I try to save the background, I get this dialog.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 55
Just tried saving the background and it worked for me. Did you change your drive lettering or switched drives around CD?

Back