• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV:HWBOT x265 Benchmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
UH! OH!
I pulled one of the storage drives out of this for the one I had to build for mother!!!!!!!!!!
Any help with remapping those icons to another drive?

It's likely your download location that needs to be changed what browser are you using? In fire fox it's in the general options, just point it to the location you want it to download to.

I had them all pointed to a storage drive, I had remapped downloads, documents and all that to a storage hdd.

completely borked it, I'll have to grab another rig Monday or Tuesday and do a full reinstall.

Last edited:
Well, amd rookie rumble #20, 11 hours 18 or so minutes left, and im still #14 of 20.
seems a lot of people below me didn't even try OCing their rigs.....

-_- guy in first place, not quite fair tho.
using multiple rigs for the same contest.
frequency: A6-3400M @ 3162MHz (+125.88%)
hwbot prime: Sempron 145 @ 4157MHz (+48.48%)
gpupi cpu 100m: FX-8300 @ 3300MHz (stock)

I swear, thats as uncool as stat padders in battlefield

Nothing really unfair about it. He's just using the best tool for the job. That's part of benching really. Also his GPUPI run was done at 5.0 but his SS doesn't show proper speed.

It wasn't that serious he just had his power savings on so you were seeing 1400 instead of 5.0 at the x25 multi. You can report him if you want but I wouldn't over something like that.

Well, I don't think I have the hang of win10 yet or it's just not as good as 7, 5.2 and barely beat my 5.11 score. I tried with the same clock and always came up short.

Johan45/479k/H2O/25.73

25.73 x265.JPG

Some 4K action

x265 4K 5.01.JPG

It wasn't that serious he just had his power savings on so you were seeing 1400 instead of 5.0 at the x25 multi. You can report him if you want but I wouldn't over something like that.

I know.....
was mainly kidding.

Just kinda wish there were a set guideline to follow.
Im kinda a rule freak when it comes to competitions >.<

- - - Updated - - -

Well, finished 14 of 20 in RR AMD #20

Have to ask - Are there any requirements in particular to run this bench?

Extracted it and tried it but it doesn't run at all with Win 7 64 bit.

I had to use a non-stripped O/S. It will work with a full version of Win7-64. That's what I ran. You'll just have to manually turn off processes. Kinda sucks but that's the only way I could get it to run.

My copy isn't stripped or anything so according to the proggy's website it should work.
I haven't tried shutting down processes yet and I can try doing that.

Back