• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI December: HWBot X265-4K

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow!!!! Microsoft now gives no choices what so ever in default apps, only the one macrosucks app, you can't even get photoviewer back, only paint for jpg files!!!!!
just another step in being only drones, never owning or being anything.

wow!!!! Microsoft now gives no choices what so ever in default apps, only the one macrosucks app, you can't even get photoviewer back, only paint for jpg files!!!!!
just another step in being only drones, never owning or being anything.

Not quite sure what you see when you try but i have a bunch of options on opening jpg files. Just update Windows last night as well.

Untitled.png

Caddi Daddi| fx 9570|(never enough)water| 4.8

I just did a quick reinstall, all I saw there was paint.

Attachments

• 4.8 fps.PNG
    4.8 fps.PNG
    125.7 KB · Views: 228
Johan45 Ryzen5 1600x with 12cores ????

6 cores 12 threads guess X265 didin't distinguish between the two. Or it's Win 10 or it's the old BIOS I use?

gave my 9570 the old heave ho to the junk pile and through in a 965.That cooling system is going into the new case and all I could find is a cheezy stock air cooler, wanna guess what it nets me?

Attachments

• 965.PNG
    965.PNG
    32.8 KB · Views: 190
Caddi Daddi| 965| air, of some sort| 0.92

I had to pull some ram out and back it down to 1333, then I had to pull the vcore down because it would black screen, but I got it in.

965.PNG

I'll throw up a bone stock (no MCE, Intel boost parms) 7900X run for the moment...

Earthdog/7900X/H2O/15.85

bsh265.jpg

JLK03F150 / FX-8320 / Custom Water / 4.59
Fifth place on the bot for the 8320. :)
Forgot to change the wall paper. :(

x256_FX8320.png

You really hammered that one jiccman

jiccman1965/1700X/LN2/10.54

The motherboard I got for this is not that great, hope to do better on the next board. Was wondering why my score is low.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Back