• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season VI December: HWBot X265-4K

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I know there's no limit to the cooling but not everyone has the availability or tools. This is just for fun
You don't scare me!!!!! :D Seriously though, I agree with Jicc, run it bud! If I had the time I'd get it cold also. I doubt I'll be able to get any more runs in this week. Gearing up for the 2 days before Christmas at the store. I'll be going in Saturday and not going home till we close Sunday at 2pm. :(

Was chasing jiccman but it's not going to happen without better cooling:
Custom90gt/7920x/AIO/23.51
hwbot 4k 4.6.PNG

Was chasing jiccman but it's not going to happen without better cooling:
Custom90gt/7920x/AIO/23.51
View attachment 195447

Try running in overkill with priority set. Just have to find which one will give you even threads. If the seperate threads get too far apart percentage wise you won't get a result but it will boost your score

Try running in overkill with priority set. Just have to find which one will give you even threads. If the seperate threads get too far apart percentage wise you won't get a result but it will boost your score

Sadly it didn't seem to like running in overkill mode above 2x? My score actually went down, lol...
Anyway running in high priority mode was just enough to edge out jiccman...
Custom90gt/7920x/AIO/23.61
hwbot 4k 4.6 HP.PNG

Johan45/R7 1700X/H2O/ 11.86

I managed just a weee bit more Manny

11.86 1700x.JPG

I couldn't help myself bud, you know what I'm like ha ha

I couldn't help myself bud, you know what I'm like ha ha
Oh I knew you would run it, what I'm wondering is how far I can push mine further. Doesn't look like it's going to be all that cold when I have a day off Tuesday. Plus, I'm going to have to beat the one in your pocket, not the posted one. :D

My pockets are empty Manny really

Back