• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone buy a Lian Li PC-75 lately?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Section8

I picked one up so I could stuff in all my new Water Cooling equipment:

PA120.3 with 3 Yate Loon fans(88CFM)
FG120.3 Rad Grill
2 X EK-FC8800 GTX water blocks
Swiftech MCP650 pump and a Swiftech MCRes Micro.

I know the pump is old but it should do the trick.

Anyways the case came with 2 5 1/2 drive bay covers and a 3 1/2 Floppy cover. I was very pleasantly surprised. Thats like an extra $36 bucks worth of gear :) So is this normal? Is Lian Li doing this with all there cases now?

PC-75-front.jpg

PC-75.jpg

FC-8800-sides.jpg

FC-8800-bottoms.jpg

FC-8800-finish.jpg

Still waiting on the Rad and a few other items to show up.

Hmm guess no one has bought one recently? Well I will just go on thinking that I am some how lucky and got the extra bay covers for free :)

Yeah I have bought several Lian Li cases over the years 5 to be exact and this is the first time I received a case that had them in it. All the photos of the Lian Li PC-75 don't show it with the covers. But if you bought yours 2 years ago and it came with them then they must always ship with the PC-75 then or at least they have been for a few years now.

I've got 2 PC-65Bs as well. An older one, and a newer version. Both of which didn't come with those drive covers. I guess it's just one of those things you get for buying a nice, shiny, $200 case. :)

inkfx said:
I've got 2 PC-65Bs as well. An older one, and a newer version. Both of which didn't come with those drive covers. I guess it's just one of those things you get for buying a nice, shiny, $200 case. :)
You know, I've been looking at new cases, but nothing really attracts me like the Lian Li's, and particularly the PC65b. I may just follow your footsteps and own two of them emot-haw.gif

I always loved the idea of a 100% brushed metal case but they never made one that seems right to me. They always seem to have some strange quirks like restrictive fan drills, small size fans instead of 120mm's, and fans in the wrong (IMO) place in the case. I wish Lian Li would just make something like your case in a size between mid\full tower size with a right side up motherboard, bottom mounted power supply, 2 120mm's in the front\bottom coming in, 2 120mm's on the side door just low enough to clear any size cpu cooler facing the vid card\mobo\ram\chipset ,a single 120mm rear exhaust, and 2 120mm top exhausts with lots of little snap hooks to route the fan wires. That would be perfect to me. Oh yeah and NO RESTRICTIVE FAN GRILLS:beer:

Back