• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Freaking PLZ Help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Very strange... I connected the 5th L3 and works fine with 12.5 and lower:D

But then again, I had to, because I have a Rev1.0 Kx7333r:rolleyes: WooF!

Maybe it's your board? dunno

....I bet he connected the 3rd L3 hehe:eek:

:p Just kidding

Last edited:
man my board is l33t. It's not the board I doubt. I wonder if the conductive stuff was too weak.. I dunno! And I CAN tell the difference between 3rd and 5th... engineering does teach me something..

Yup the only thing that I can think of now if it is a genuine XP2200+ and a correct workaround is that your mobo simply doesnt support it, do you know anyone with a KT333 or KT400 you could try it on?

Dude, of course it's a 2200... it preforms as STOCK as one.. I'm at 1800 mhz right now..

Docta_Z said:
man my board is l33t. It's not the board I doubt. I wonder if the conductive stuff was too weak.. I dunno! And I CAN tell the difference between 3rd and 5th... engineering does teach me something..
I thought you had a A7V266E?

Have you made sure the cuts are totally clean and no paint got into them? (sorry I feel for you and I am clutching at straws!)

Yeah man, if I got paint in them it wouldn't post, I've unlocked older XPs..

Do you know if its a TbredA or TbredB ??

the reasone I ask is because I "think" I remember someone having problems with the Work around on the TbredB core....

I'm not for sure, but that "could" have something to do with it:beer:

Back